+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS TEST

krishk329

May 27, 2017
Hi,
I have taken IELTS ACADEMIC stream test.
Should i use academic to apply for express entry or do i have to take general to apply.
Please help.

krishk329

May 27, 2017
So should i decline the invitation because i retook my IELTS exam and took academic thinking the same thing that academic is anyways better than general.
Now i read this.
I am in a fix. If i decline will i get another invitation ever again.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
So should i decline the invitation because i retook my IELTS exam and took academic thinking the same thing that academic is anyways better than general.
Now i read this.
I am in a fix. If i decline will i get another invitation ever again.
You have 90 days, try to take general ielts asap, if your scores are equal or better than what you used in your profile then you should be ok. You will just have to upload the new result report and explain to them the mistake.

krishk329

May 27, 2017
NO i don't have that much time. My invitation expires in a week. If i continue i am afraid i will loose my application fee. I don't know should i continue or decline.
Will they provide me more time.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
NO i don't have that much time. My invitation expires in a week. If i continue i am afraid i will loose my application fee. I don't know should i continue or decline.
Will they provide me more time.
Nope, they wont provide more time. If you have a week left, then simply decline and create a new profile with new test.