+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS test result withheld...!!

panpantian

Jul 8, 2016
Svetulchi said:
so sad to hear that,hope you can get good news soon.
actually,I am in the same boat,I took the examination on April 30 and be told that my score was under investigation process. until today,it has been 2 months since that notification . I am quite desperate for getting my result,since I have found some information in the Internet that some scores were withheld permanently after 2-3 months' waiting.

mkhurramafzal

Jun 12, 2016
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 25/06/2016 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 25/06/2016, please send a scanned handwritten statement to BC centres : KSAINFO@sa.britishcouncil.org within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you."

Dear Gents,
I received above email from IELTS, they're asking me to send them information that may support my test scores. Can anyone tell me that what should I write and for which specific module?
Has anyone faced this situation earlier. Thanks in advace.

Best Regards,
Khurram Afzal

Nazo

Jul 27, 2016
Hi everyone
I was appeared in 5th March general ielts exam
Still waiting for result and it's being 5 months
Is anyone know anything about that delayed result . Please inform me

Imranyasin

Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nazo said:
Hi everyone
I was appeared in 5th March general ielts exam
Still waiting for result and it's being 5 months
Is anyone know anything about that delayed result . Please inform me
Write an email to british council, I appeared for general test on 4th June and got my result on 17th june online. and the hard copy of the result was delievered to me on 19th june on the given address.

Drmomina

Jun 2, 2015
Hello all
My husband result of 25 june still with held he disnt get the result yet? Anyone in the same boat??
It will be three months for him in November. Kindly respond people!?!

duke2004

Aug 25, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-2016
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-1-2017
Med's Done....
6-1-2017(Passed) on 8-2-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Drmomina said:
Hello all
My husband result of 25 june still with held he disnt get the result yet? Anyone in the same boat??
It will be three months for him in November. Kindly respond people!?!
My wife result for 25 june is also with held and next update will be on 7 th oct i dont know what to do i have not mailed them yet only phone calls any suggestions

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
This can lats for months?? What abou a letter of explanation, did you write anything??

Pididi

Oct 5, 2016
astralsource said:
This can lats for months?? What abou a letter of explanation, did you write anything??
Hello Astralsource, Did you call customer center about your score ? May I know what did they say ?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Pididi said:
Hello Astralsource, Did you call customer center about your score ? May I know what did they say ?
Wrote to them twice, we will call tomorrow, I will post everything here. Douchebags.

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi All, I got my results last week, after almost 10 months..My test date was 5th March 2016
Dont know if its a coincidence but the result date is just after my birthday..so now my CRS score is down by another 5 points :-X