+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - Single Module Retake

lalith6487

Jun 23, 2020
IDP has announced that they are allowing Single module re-take of IELTS exam starting March 2023 (It is already active in few states in Australia)

So with this, can we also do a re-take on the exams already completed before March 2023? i.e. If i have taken the exam in Dec 2022 and scored less in listening :

1. Can i still take a Single module retake for listening in March 2023?
2. Assuming answer to 1 is YES, what will be the final date of result and test for me?
3. If i score well in listening in the re-take, can i club it all and update into the Express entry profile?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
IDP has announced that they are allowing Single module re-take of IELTS exam starting March 2023 (It is already active in few states in Australia)

So with this, can we also do a re-take on the exams already completed before March 2023? i.e. If i have taken the exam in Dec 2022 and scored less in listening :

2. Assuming answer to 1 is YES, what will be the final date of result and test for me?
3. If i score well in listening in the re-take, can i club it all and update into the Express entry profile?
Are you in Melbourne?

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020

You will need to ask IDP directly for question #1 and #2. About Express Entry profile, just give them the final certificate, they shouldn't really care about whether you retake single module or not.