IELTS SEP 09 2017 British Council

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi All,

don't worry, the easiest one is reading and then listening. you can easily score 9 on both.
Just catch up the tips

Good luck

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi All,

don't worry, the easiest one is reading and then listening. you can easily score 9 on both.
Just catch up the tips

Good luck
Hii guys.. I'm taking my Ielts -Gt on the same date... I'm from India... could anyone share some tips to score in reading and listening

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Listening
The most important thing is to maintain concentration, if it is gone can't help.
When you get the question paper, make sure you identify where the questions are. Better you circle or mark questions as soon as you get the paper.
Read what the question is.
Follow words carefully. Just cz u hear the same word as mentioned in the paper, do not misguided. Most of the times the first thing you hear is not the answer.
If you missed some part, guess and answer,do not leave bank

Reactions: Paddup

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Reading

There is nothing much to say. It is the practice and then you will figure it. I had 20 minutes left in reading.
Read question, then read para.
Read each question and then read para. Answers are in order of paras.
Just don't jump into conclusion on answers, read more than once.
Specially, last part you will need to read again and again to understand.
Directly write answers in answer booklet as it saves time. You might not be able to do this for selecting topics for paras given.

Reactions: Minid

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
thanks
Reading

There is nothing much to say. It is the practice and then you will figure it. I had 20 minutes left in reading.
Read question, then read para.
Read each question and then read para. Answers are in order of paras.
Just don't jump into conclusion on answers, read more than once.
Specially, last part you will need to read again and again to understand.
Directly write answers in answer booklet as it saves time. You might not be able to do this for selecting topics for paras given.
thanks alot

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Hii guys.. I'm taking my Ielts -Gt on the same date... I'm from India... could anyone share some tips to score in reading and listening
LISTENING- Focus on the meaning of the conversation you hear, practice and identify question types which are difficult for you then practice those type of questions more.
READING- Scan text, read questions then read text carefully again and catch the missing words or T/F

Reactions: mdilushi

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
thanks
LISTENING- Focus on the meaning of the conversation you hear, practice and identify question types which are difficult for you then practice those type of questions more.
READING- Scan text, read questions then read text carefully again and catch the missing words or T/F

Paddup

Aug 22, 2017
Hello,

Great to find this thread am also attending on sep 9 general. Please post recent topics and tips