+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS sent for remark- is it still valid?

dildar0408

Feb 7, 2017
Dear Guys,

I need your help urgently.

I have taken IELTS on February 16, 2017 and results were out on March 1, 2017. Since I was not happy with the results, I sent the scores for remark. For remark, I have sent the original TRF as required by British Council.

I create express entry using these IELTS score report and I got the ITA on April 19, 2017.

Are my IELTS scores valid for APR? Do I need to submit the original TRF?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
dildar0408 said:
Dear Guys,

I need your help urgently.

I have taken IELTS on February 16, 2017 and results were out on March 1, 2017. Since I was not happy with the results, I sent the scores for remark. For remark, I have sent the original TRF as required by British Council.

I create express entry using these IELTS score report and I got the ITA on April 19, 2017.

Are my IELTS scores valid for APR? Do I need to submit the original TRF?
Technically, when you apply for re-marking, you are not allowed to use your scores for any purpose. Now you have to wait for your re-marking results to come. If there is a change, you will get a new TRF with new date, which will be after you received ITA, so you will have to decline this ITA.

If there is no change in the score, you will get the same report back. Then you can use it and continue with your application.

Pray that there is no change in your score.