+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS score

pinklily

Apr 24, 2013
Hi,
My IELTS score is L 8.5 R 7.0 W 8.0 S 8.5 . Can anyone suggest how to I convert it to CRS score. How much this will equate in terms of CRS score and also what is the maximum CRS score I can get. Can you let me know what IELTS score I should have to get the maximum score in CRS.

Please let me know as I am planning to take another IELTS exam so want to make sure which areas to improve to maximize my chances to get maximum score.

I will really appreciate your help. Please do respond.

Thanks
Lily

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,
My IELTS score is L 8.5 R 7.0 W 8.0 S 8.5 . Can anyone suggest how to I convert it to CRS score. How much this will equate in terms of CRS score and also what is the maximum CRS score I can get. Can you let me know what IELTS score I should have to get the maximum score in CRS.

Please let me know as I am planning to take another IELTS exam so want to make sure which areas to improve to maximize my chances to get maximum score.

Thanks
Lily
CRS score depends on many factors and IELTS is one of them. You have good scores. Check your total score by using this tool here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

pinklily

Apr 24, 2013
CRS score depends on many factors and IELTS is one of them. You have good scores. Check your total score by using this tool here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
I checked but unfortunately its not crossing the drawing score i.e. 441.
How do I increase my score? will you know if doing part time or online post graduation from US/canada will help in boosting score? Please let me know, appreciate your help.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
How do I increase my score? will you know if doing part time or online post graduation from US/canada will help in boosting score? Please let me know, appreciate your help.
I’m not aware of validity of online programs. There are many threads. Search on the forum you may likely find answer to your query.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

Thanks
Lily
With this IELTS score, you are 3 points less than maximum in IELTS CRS.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
What is your overall CRS score ?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Redoing IELTS would only give u 3 extra points if u manage to replicate the same score in next attempt with additional 0.5 bands in Reading i.e. 7.5

Now if u r let’s say at 437, give it a try. Anything less than that, I would suggest it’s a waste of money. Try finding other routes such as PNPs or learn French and take TEF exam which may give u a boost