+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS SCORE EXIPIRING ON 22nd JUNE 2015

MapleWay

Nov 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

My CRS is 441 and my IELTS score is expiring on 22nd June 2015. My query is, do I have to retake my IELTS again if I get ITA with in expiry date ?

../MapleWay

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleWay said:
Hi Friends,

My CRS is 441 and my IELTS score is expiring on 22nd June 2015. My query is, do I have to retake my IELTS again if I get ITA with in expiry date ?

../MapleWay
If you receive an ITA and are able to submit your complete application by June 22 then you're fine otherwise you'll have to take the test again.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleWay said:
Hi Friends,

../MapleWay
This happened to us. We put in our EE application February 7 and our IELTS expired April 17. We made appointments right away - in February - to take the IELTS again on April 18, just in case. We got our ITA on March 27, but had to wait for May 6 medicals, so we took the test again, got our results on April 29, and sent the new IELTS in with our applications on May 7. I have to say, our application has moved along very quickly so far, and I think being able to send new IELTS, as well as the fact that we got RCMP clearance ahead of time and sent that too, has helped.

Don't take chances with your PR application. Arrange to take the test again, then don't show up if you can turn in your COMPLETE PR application before your current test expires.

Caspper

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agree with the colleagues, don't wast time and schedule another exam.

If you get time to submit the documents before 22nd you can cancel the exam and ask for reimbursement if is 10 days before the test. My wife did that and we receive 80% of the value, as her remark was accepted and she didn't have to do the test again.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleWay said:
Hi Friends,

../MapleWay
And be aware that it is not the date of the ITA that stops the clock, but the date you submit your completed PR application.