+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Score Card and WES Report

Ankur Kaushik

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

I am curious to know where do we upload our IELTS Score Card and WES Report after completing permanent residency forms ?

I didn't see any specific location for upload of these documents. Do I add them to my education credentials upload files ? I hope someone here can explain.

Thanks
Ankur Kaushik

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hi,

I am curious to know where do we upload our IELTS Score Card and WES Report after completing permanent residency forms ?

I didn't see any specific location for upload of these documents. Do I add them to my education credentials upload files ? I hope someone here can explain.

Thanks
Ankur Kaushik
Yes, create one pdf file for all your education creds alongwith WES and IELTS.

yellowhornet

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
Ankur Kaushik
If you have spare room in your LOE, you can put them there.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

Thanks
Ankur Kaushik
Most people combine it with the pdf of Education along with degree.

Reactions: hamgha