+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS revaluation and reattempt

amitmahajan82

Jun 14, 2014
Hi All,

I just got my IELTS score, lack in writing by 0.5. So, thinking of applying for reevaluation and simultaneously taking next available test date. Is it possible?

Most importantly, will CIC accept the highest score out of these two attempts or they will consider only the latest IELTS attempt?

Thanks.

Amit

ashi214

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I just got my IELTS score, lack in writing by 0.5. So, thinking of applying for reevaluation and simultaneously taking next available test date. Is it possible?

Most importantly, will CIC accept the highest score out of these two attempts or they will consider only the latest IELTS attempt?

Thanks.

Amit
What is your score? When CIC will ask for your ielts score , you can enter the score of that exam in which you scored better , if second attempt iis better than 1st attempt , you can submit the second attempt scores , else the first attempt score . I am also re - attempting the exam to increase my score . Didn't apply for revaluation . .

ABHISHEK0810

Apr 29, 2017
There's a separate thread meant just for IELTS. You should post this query there and you'll be helped accordingly.

amitmahajan82

Jun 14, 2014
What is your score? When CIC will ask for your ielts score , you can enter the score of that exam in which you scored better , if second attempt iis better than 1st attempt , you can submit the second attempt scores , else the first attempt score . I am also re - attempting the exam to increase my score . Didn't apply for revaluation . .
Got L - 8.5, R - 8, S - 7.5, W - 6.5

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Go for the EOR if you are confident. Looking on your other scores you might just get the .5 in writing you are looking for.