+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Retake - How urgent

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
HI guys,

I've sent all docs for OOPNP and am currently waiting for AOR(which may not happen in the next few months or so)
I've just realised that my IELTS result expires on the 20th June. After that I'd lose some points if not retaken. I've tried to book it now but there is only tests for the 25th June what would produce the results approximately 2 weeks after that(9th July). Should I be concerned about that or I should be OK as I'll have the booking arranged?
If not, I'll probably have to go interstate just for this...

Much appreciated with any help/recommendation.

Vicky22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2016
Doc's Request.
PCC - JUL 22
Nomination.....
FEB 02
AOR Received.
APR 01
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
APR 20
Med's Request
JUL 20
Med's Done....
JUL 25
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WP - OCT 04 & SENT
VISA ISSUED...
WP ISSUED // PR - WAITING
LANDED..........
LANDED - WAITING FOR PR
Can anyone help this guy out? I saw a similar query in the past but could not find it again.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
1. temporarily change the test date on the IELTS result in the EE profile if it will expire before a new result can be received, this will prevent the EE profile from going ineligible (saves you the hassle of making a new EE profile and informing them to be sure to send the nomination to the correct EE profile)

2. send OINP proof of your upcoming test, they will likely not reply, but at least they will have a record of you contacting them about it

3. send OINP the new result as soon as you get it

4. update the EE profile with the new result

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
bellaluna said:
1. temporarily change the test date on the IELTS result in the EE profile if it will expire before a new result can be received, this will prevent the EE profile from going ineligible (saves you the hassle of making a new EE profile and informing them to be sure to send the nomination to the correct EE profile)

2. send OINP proof of your upcoming test, they will likely not reply, but at least they will have a record of you contacting them about it

3. send OINP the new result as soon as you get it

4. update the EE profile with the new result
Thanks bellaluna
1. I was planning on doing this just to avoid having the points deducted. But doesn't it check anywhere? As I remember of having to put in the numbers or IDs of the IELTS results.
2 and 3. My only concern is that because I don't have any reference number from OINP, it would be hard for them to match with the documentation received before. Will maybe use my EE profile number.
4. As soon as I get my new result I will definitely update my profile.

Much appreciated.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
You mean if the information on the IELTS result is verified? I believe not yet, the Express Entry profile pre-ITA seems to be strictly automated. Having a verified TRF will only matter during the PR application.

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Hi guys,

I've managed to get the IELTS done and results received before the expiration of the old one.
My current situation is "waiting for AOR"(my application was delivered by DHL to OINP in March/16 so I don't have any reference number from them).

Now, Should I just send a copy of the IELTS results to OINP including my Express profile number on it? What other information should I send?

Thanks again

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
u sent your application march 16, by now u supose to have recieved AOR, anyway dan u dont need to be afraid, CIC understands everyting u cant sent documents or result to them for now, dis wat u do, after u got AOR, u will have to wait for medicals, if they still need your IELTS, it will comes with your medical mail, its during medicals you can send, or add any document to your application

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
Dear friends, My IELTS is expiring in September 2016, I am PNP applicant. if I receive my nomination in july and get ITA, still I need to go for new IELTS or the existing one will work. big confusion, please guide

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
mpjaved said:
Dear friends, My IELTS is expiring in September 2016, I am PNP applicant. if I receive my nomination in july and get ITA, still I need to go for new IELTS or the existing one will work. big confusion, please guide
If you got nominated for sure you would received ITA so once you submitted eAPR and you will receive AOR than no need to worry.
Good Luck

Gamergne

Jun 16, 2016
Funds for mpnp

Hello all,

One question is wondering in my mind that is it necessary that the funds at the time of submission of Eoi must be 3 months old or its 3 months old required at the time of full application to mpnp ....please shed some light on that
Code:

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Re: Funds for mpnp

Gamergne said:
Hello all,

One question is wondering in my mind that is it necessary that the funds at the time of submission of Eoi must be 3 months old or its 3 months old required at the time of full application to mpnp ....please shed some light on that
Code:

i will advise u to use a 6 months statement of account, well 3 months is also acceptable, what they need is a 3 months statement of account, u get that ?

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
RabinJi said:
If you got nominated for sure you would received ITA so once you submitted eAPR and you will receive AOR than no need to worry.
Good Luck
Thank you RabinJi for clarifying , hope I will get ITA before my IELT expire

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Ayokunlex01 said:
u sent your application march 16, by now u supose to have recieved AOR, anyway dan u dont need to be afraid, CIC understands everyting u cant sent documents or result to them for now, dis wat u do, after u got AOR, u will have to wait for medicals, if they still need your IELTS, it will comes with your medical mail, its during medicals you can send, or add any document to your application
I've heard OINP is taking a bit longer so I'm waiting.. My IELTS expired end of June and I've got the new results which are the same as before. I've updated the CIC website but I was wondering to really know what I need to send to OINP first to get nomination.
Is it just a simple of the new IELTS result including my CIC details enough?

Thanks

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
RabinJi said:
Good Luck
Friend please also clarify;

1. EE applicant when gets AOR? as i am seeing people getting AOR after 02 months or so, are these applicants are non EE (paper based applications)?

2. If EE applicant gets AOR immediately right after on line submission of documents and then after few days of AOR (say) his age turns into next year and he losses one point and hence fails to meet the FSWP criteria, what will be the scenario? i.e. whether he has to improve his points again to meet FSWP criteria or no worry as he was meeting criteria when got AOR?

Thanks