+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS results

thoreau911

Apr 12, 2015
Hi everyone!

Where do we upload the results of the IELTS test after ITA? They ask for the score but they request no proof afterwards. Is this assumed to be provided in the educational proof section?

Thanks

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thoreau911 said:
Hi everyone!

Where do we upload the results of the IELTS test after ITA? They ask for the score but they request no proof afterwards. Is this assumed to be provided in the educational proof section?

Thanks
You are only requested to provide just the reference number on the test report form however you can still upload your results in the educationAl proof section as I did.

thoreau911

Apr 12, 2015
Anya654 said:
You are only requested to provide just the reference number on the test report form however you can still upload your results in the educationAl proof section as I did.
Thanks Anya! This looks like an oversight on their process...

thoreau911

Apr 12, 2015
dan_and said:
Not really. When you created your EE profile, you had to give them your test reference number. They can use that to check your results online.

Only if that's unsuccessful will they request your actual report.

You can of course submit (as suggested above) it if you are worried about a potential delay in case they can't find you online.
Thanks Dan! True -- I think I'm just getting addicted to the radiation from my scanner at this point...