+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Results validation Period

nuwan.chathuranga

Apr 17, 2021
As per https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=121&top=6, it says that "Your language test results must be valid (written in the last two years) when you submit your application for permanent residence. If they expire, you should retake the test and provide us with valid results. Otherwise, your application will be rejected as incomplete or may be refused."

Eg: Application Submission Date for PR: 20/04/2021 and IELTS results in expiration Date: 20/6/2021. As per the comment, When submitting the PR, IELTS results in two years valid.

My question is After lodging the PR, if then IELTS results expired before accepting the PR, then what happened?

Thank you,
NC

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
“Submit your application“ is the date your submit your information after receiving an ITA. So if expired before then, you need to retake IELTS.

nuwan.chathuranga

Apr 17, 2021
Thank you so much for the reply, I have another query, that if anyone gets a PR from a PNP program and landed in that province and then after some time will be able to move to another province? Is there any legal obligation to do this?

Eg: Got a PR from BC and move to Alberta

Thank you,
NC

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much for the reply, I have another query, that if anyone gets a PR from a PNP program and landed in that province and then after some time will be able to move to another province? Is there any legal obligation to do this?

Eg: Got a PR from BC and move to Alberta

Thank you,
NC
If you aren’t moving to the province why select the PNP. BC PNP requires a job offer. After PR and showing you can’t find a job, sure you can move.

Aahan143

Jun 22, 2021
One of my friend received nomination and he is going to submit application for PR soon and if after submitting application for PR if his Ielts Scored going to be expired in 2 months than???