+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts results available now for October 26?

Cane101

Aug 13, 2019
It's Sunday, and still not seeing IELTS results. :mad:
Took Test from US Charlotte.
You should have seen it by now. Call the center where you took it as soon as they open. Also, double check your name when you signed up. I couldn’t get mine at first because I didn’t put my entire given name.

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
You should have seen it by now. Call the center where you took it as soon as they open. Also, double check your name when you signed up. I couldn’t get mine at first because I didn’t put my entire given name.
I probably did 1000 different combinations of my name and ID and date all that sh*t.. but it stills says the same thing. And the fkrs are closed since Friday and will come back only on Tuesday. I didn't receive any email or message about about result held up or something.

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
I probably did 1000 different combinations of my name and ID and date all that sh*t.. but it stills says the same thing. And the fkrs are closed since Friday and will come back only on Tuesday. I didn't receive any email or message about about result held up or something.
Hi. I also took the exam in the US, and was able to retrieve the scores last Thursday.
However, I received an email from my test center last Friday that the results may not available until Saturday or Sunday - depending on the decision of the IDP. No further details were explained - they just mentioned that we could claim our TRF personally on that day.

Try to recheck your passport number as well. I get errors on tying mine sometimes. Anyway, I hope you can get yours by tonight as IDP Australia (who releases the scores) are several hours ahead of our time.

Cane101

Aug 13, 2019
Any luck?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Any luck?
Yes, I sent email to the center folks and they told me that my results were out and they already sent it in mail. But the online version, for some reason England had to do additional verification. Whatever, I received both online and paper within 5 days after 13th day.

Reactions: Cane101