+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts result GT Jan 20

ahuja

Feb 2, 2018
First, they mess up in listening test in the third task and now delaying results as well.
if that okay with you can you try calling the BC main office in email they have given the contact number and check if it is delayed for everyone?

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
if that okay with you can you try calling the BC main office in email they have given the contact number and check if it is delayed for everyone?
I have tried many times that but they are not picking up phone after 7 min of continuous ring...hope someone can do that and update

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
True they should at least inform properly, is it specific to us or for all.
Fortunately I talked with bc centre and they told me that 50-60% are being hold and we have to wait till 9 feb ...mostly it’s just for quality checks..so relax guys and just wait...☹☹

Reactions: ahuja

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
what is the thing with Listening section 3 matches........I was not able to get them and I thought I was a miss from my side.......but now looking at some comments, it seems it was not just hard but probably the audio just did not contain the information containing answers..........can someone confirm if they were able to get the answers for this section and provide answers here as well ?

Canada2018dec

Feb 2, 2018
what is the thing with Listening section 3 matches........I was not able to get them and I thought I was a miss from my side.......but now looking at some comments, it seems it was not just hard but probably the audio just did not contain the information containing answers..........can someone confirm if they were able to get the answers for this section and provide answers here as well ?
Same for me, couldn't crack those questions confidently... Had to guess and answer. I hope they had noticed it and doing something about it else this attempt would go in vain.

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
It was like last 3 out of 6 were traceable but first 3 were really tough

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Btw any Anyone got update about result...or we have to wait till 9 feb..

Also is it because we might got good score they held our score for investigation?