Med's Done....
05-05-2009
Passport Req..
11-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
03-04-2010
We found somebody who was working in Canada for 3 years and then he went back home and did IELTS and got the score and applied under the canadian experience class from canada. we are not sure that he obtained a certificate in a fraudulant manner as he got it suddenly.

do you think that immigration will inquire why he went to back home to do IELTS ?
If it is a fraud certificate , can the immigration catch it ?

MrB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thusha7716 said:
We found somebody who was working in Canada for 3 years and then he went back home and did IELTS and got the score and applied under the canadian experience class from canada. we are not sure that he obtained a certificate in a fraudulant manner as he got it suddenly.

do you think that immigration will inquire why he went to back home to do IELTS ?
If it is a fraud certificate , can the immigration catch it ?
Well a good place to start will be to give the person the benefit of doubt just like I am giving you the benefit of doubt this matter doesn't concern you. The only reasons to doubt this individual's ability in this case are if you personally know them and you are certain they are incapable of passing the exam. There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking and IELTS test anywhere in the world as long as they have been assigned by CIC. It's a potential red flag to CIC that he had to take the exam outside the country but definitely not a reason to refuse the applications, the most it'll warrant if anything at all is an investigation to the authenticity of the results, and perhaps an interview.

Mike Stephens

Jan 14, 2011
Hi Thusha,
If you know what IELTS stands for, you wouldn't ask such a question. International English Language Testing System is an international examination. So where ever you do the exam it's internationally valid. Also IELTS maintains the same standard through-out the world. So there should not be any discrimination based on the country.

Also IELTS has their own way to verify the validity of the certificate, which will be used by CIC if the requirement arises. But i wonder why you are worried about this situation a lot. Do you want him not to admitted to Canada under PR status? We strongly regret if any personal conflict has come into place, for you to raise-up this question. Because this forum is there to help the people, but not to use to put others in trouble, which is definitely an very regretful thing. Mike

Reactions: tushya

thusha7716

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2008
AOR Received.
17-10-2007
Med's Request
09-04-2009
Med's Done....
05-05-2009
Passport Req..
11-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
03-04-2010
thanks a lot to Mr B and Mike stephens for refering my post and replying.

Special thanks to Mike stephens for his one and only posting in this forum. i know what IELTs stands for very well beacause i studied very hard and obtained the very best results and got the full points for my immigration peocess. i am proud about that because i obtained my results with working hard but not fraudulently.

if you refer just the following link , you will be regretted for what you posted.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/fake-ielts-certificate-scam-exposed-10-held/577999/

I was not worried about the people who are cheating but about the future of Canada (not a currupted country ). We are living comfortably in such a country , because of the set of rules and regulations of canada. and the Law is powerful and same for everybody.

Specially i should say that this forum is there to help people, but not to teach to cheat the immigration law or help the people who are attemting to do fraudulent immigration activities.[/i]

Mike Stephens

Jan 14, 2011
Hello Thusha,

First, i would like to apologize for being realistic (which apparently has addressed the real issue behind your grief) on my first post by using my new log-in ID. However FYI, my frequently used ID is 'mikeandlana', which already has 38 posts. But wasn't in the forum for more than 2 years and forgot the user log-in details. :)

However sorry again for not being wise enough to predict that you are from one of those corrupted countries. However, to address the face of your question; 1. CIC will not inquire why he went back to home country to do IELTS, since IELTS maintains the same standard all over the world. 2. If it's a fraudulent certificate, it's possible that CIC would track it.

IELTS Results are always verified. There is a TRF Number on each result card; through which, the result can be verified online. Selected organizations like CIC, Australian Migration Authorities and even universities have the access to online verifying facility.

So let me think that you are not worried further regarding his admittance to PR status, if he's somebody who holds a fake IELTS results.

At the end i would like to advise you on a very spacial thing.

Try not to be satisfied with your IELTS results or English Language Skills. Even though you have mentioned that you have obtained the very best result (As per IELTS scoring structure, The Very Best Result is 9.0) you still have some grammatical mistakes as well as some spelling mistakes in your paragraphs.(Which i seriously doubt somebody who got a Very Best Result would ever make.) :(

This allow me to strongly question you regarding the validity of Your IELTS results
(BTW if you want me to spot those mistakes, let me know) ;)

Thank you for your attitude against the cheaters though.

Also if you want me to check the validity of your IELTS result or his IELTS result, send me the TRF number, so i will check that for you. I have access to the log-in account, since I'm currently attached to IELTS organization, through British Council. Thanks. Mike

thusha7716

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2008
AOR Received.
17-10-2007
Med's Request
09-04-2009
Med's Done....
05-05-2009
Passport Req..
11-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
03-04-2010
Hai Mike,

I'm glad that you were really interested in replying this topic and made efforts to create a new account even after two years of silent period.

Thank you very much again for trying to answer clearly this time for the questions raised by me in my first posting under this topic.

I think that you had some misunderstandings about some matters i mentioned previously.

Nobody is perfect in this world. that means everybody makes mistakes. Thank you very much for being ready to spot my mistakes. (pls note that the spelling mistakes are typing errors as my baby was on my lap while i was typing the reply)

I think that you have more important things to do in your life rather than finding errors and mistakes of others. Also I guess this forum is not a place or a system which is for testing of International English Language .

If you really need to check the validity of my results, I do not hesitate to send you the TRF number for you in a personal message but not in this public forum. But I 'm sorry that I am unable to send any TRF numbers for the above mentioned person as i do not know him and got that information through some of my friends.

Also I heard some fake degree holders are driving taxis in Canada from this forum itself. Fraud has the short life.
eventhough it is successful sometimes , the truth will be alive someday.
Therefore , Honesty is the best policy !

thanks
Thusha

Mike Stephens

Jan 14, 2011
Hi again,

Thanks for the reply Thusha. I understand your situation when you had your baby on your lap. But i never think that grammatical mistakes will happen by a person like you, who have scored the best in IELTS, even while you had your baby on you lap.

However i'm hanging on this forum, since this is related to my work area, as well as provides many of the useful research points which, i could use for my PhD research thesis. So replying to your entries made me happy & satisfied.

Thanks Again & Enjoy canadavisa.com immigration forum. Try to put yourselves out of others' businesses, which will surely help you in long term. I will not bother you again. But send me a personal message with TRF number, So i could check the validity of your IELTS results, if you would like me to.

Mike

awanted22

Jun 5, 2013
Mike Stephens said:
Hi again,

Thanks for the reply Thusha. I understand your situation when you had your baby on your lap. But i never think that grammatical mistakes will happen by a person like you, who have scored the best in IELTS, even while you had your baby on you lap.

However i'm hanging on this forum, since this is related to my work area, as well as provides many of the useful research points which, i could use for my PhD research thesis. So replying to your entries made me happy & satisfied.

Thanks Again & Enjoy canadavisa.com immigration forum. Try to put yourselves out of others' businesses, which will surely help you in long term. I will not bother you again. But send me a personal message with TRF number, So i could check the validity of your IELTS results, if you would like me to.

Mike
Dear,
I have one TRF for my friend can you help me to check it online using the TRF system ?

pc15

Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone, My IELTS test form , xeroxed, notarized, scanned and uploaded in CIC online application is not legible. I am very worried. Will the CIC verify with British Council, so that my IELTS scores could be validated.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hello Thusha,

First, i would like to apologize for being realistic (which apparently has addressed the real issue behind your grief) on my first post by using my new log-in ID. However FYI, my frequently used ID is 'mikeandlana', which already has 38 posts. But wasn't in the forum for more than 2 years and forgot the user log-in details. :)

However sorry again for not being wise enough to predict that you are from one of those corrupted countries. However, to address the face of your question; 1. CIC will not inquire why he went back to home country to do IELTS, since IELTS maintains the same standard all over the world. 2. If it's a fraudulent certificate, it's possible that CIC would track it.

IELTS Results are always verified. There is a TRF Number on each result card; through which, the result can be verified online. Selected organizations like CIC, Australian Migration Authorities and even universities have the access to online verifying facility.

So let me think that you are not worried further regarding his admittance to PR status, if he's somebody who holds a fake IELTS results.

Try not to be satisfied with your IELTS results or English Language Skills. Even though you have mentioned that you have obtained the very best result (As per IELTS scoring structure, The Very Best Result is 9.0) you still have some grammatical mistakes as well as some spelling mistakes in your paragraphs.(Which i seriously doubt somebody who got a Very Best Result would ever make.) :(

This allow me to strongly question you regarding the validity of Your IELTS results

Also if you want me to check the validity of your IELTS result or his IELTS result, send me the TRF number, so i will check that for you. I have access to the log-in account, since I'm currently attached to IELTS organization, through British Council. Thanks. Mike
Sorry just wanna jump in line for a bit. I agree with your points. Every point including the "grammar" thing.

Binto Dubai

Mar 23, 2018
Hello Thusha,

Hello Mike Stephens,
I got to read your comment saying that you could able to verify the IETLS results. Couple of months back my friend got his IELTS test results rejected by IRCC even though his results were sent by the center to .IRCC. I wanted my results to be cross checked before I sent my TRF.. Is there anyway you could verify the results for me?

Last edited: