+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Result Delayed.

panther12

Dec 4, 2015
I appeared for test on 21 November. I was expecting result today, but instead I got this email.

We refer to your IELTS test of 21 November 2015.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from 18 December 2015.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator
Has anyone faced similar situation? Can I expect result on 18 December? Or, can it take more time?

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got mine. check your score too. good luck

Dec 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
panther12 said:
I appeared for test on 21 November. I was expecting result today, but instead I got this email.

Has anyone faced similar situation? Can I expect result on 18 December? Or, can it take more time?
I read somewhere that if there is a great gap between bandscores (ex: 9 in listening and 6.5 in speaking) that they automatically recheck the scores. Can you update us of your results when you get it?

panther12

Dec 4, 2015
PRdreamer said:
i got mine. check your score too. good luck
What was the date mentioned on your email? Still, No Results Found for me...:(

And, if you don't mind me asking, what score did you get?

panther12

Dec 4, 2015
amitriptyline05 said:
I read somewhere that if there is a great gap between bandscores (ex: 9 in listening and 6.5 in speaking) that they automatically recheck the scores. Can you update us of your results when you get it?
Could be...your result got delayed too?

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
panther12 said:
What was the date mentioned on your email? Still, No Results Found for me...:(

And, if you don't mind me asking, what score did you get?
s-8 and the rest 7 - total 7