+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts result date confusion

Mmand22

Oct 16, 2019
hello
While making express entry profile they ask for ielts result date, as I received my ielts test result by text on 10 October and by email on 11 oct but I didn’t get the trf yet. My ielts score is good enough to receive ita today if they held a draw today on 16 October. Is this possible that i can use one of the result date to update my profile because i dont want to miss this draw
Now if i update the profile there will be two scenarios
1) by chance the result date I mentioned in the profile is same as on trf that I didn’t get yet
2) I mentioned the wrong date
Can i change this date in the profile after receiving ita because it would not affect the crs score
My test was on 28 sep with idp general

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
hello
While making express entry profile they ask for ielts result date, as I received my ielts test result by text on 10 October and by email on 11 oct but I didn’t get the trf yet. My ielts score is good enough to receive ita today if they held a draw today on 16 October. Is this possible that i can use one of the result date to update my profile because i dont want to miss this draw
Now if i update the profile there will be two scenarios
1) by chance the result date I mentioned in the profile is same as on trf that I didn’t get yet
2) I mentioned the wrong date
Can i change this date in the profile after receiving ita because it would not affect the crs score
My test was on 28 sep with idp general
Use the date mentioned on TRF.