+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts requirement

Sep 7, 2019
Hello i have scored 6 overall and no band less than 5.5 in ielts can any one help me how can i get in canada with study permit with this score

Thankyou

Murich

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
If your choose school send you LOA with no conditions such as ielts results or english language profiency - you can apply by general study permit stream. You dont need to share your ietls results to the embassy! Good luck!
By SDS you can also apply cause you have meet min requirement, but smtimes meeting minimum do not guarantee you a visa.
So try first option

Sep 7, 2019
is it possible to get into colleges which satisfies ielts no band less than 5.5 overall 6 stated in its website

will there be chance of application with those colleges ??

Murich

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
is it possible to get into colleges which satisfies ielts no band less than 5.5 overall 6 stated in its website

will there be chance of application with those colleges ??
it depends to which college you are applying and to which program, but overall i guess you can find colleges which will accept you with such band.

For example, Humber college English proficiency:
Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma - Overall 6.0 AND No band below 5.5

Centennial College - Certificate and Diploma Programs - 6.0 with no band score less than 5.5

Emz90

Dec 26, 2018
Kuwait
Category........
If your choose school send you LOA with no conditions such as ielts results or english language profiency - you can apply by general study permit stream. You dont need to share your ietls results to the embassy! Good luck!
By SDS you can also apply cause you have meet min requirement, but smtimes meeting minimum do not guarantee you a visa.
So try first option
So if I was exempted from the language test can I apply for the Visa without the IELTS? General stream ?

Sep 7, 2019
Is it good to apply for advance diploma after completing my btech according to my IELTS score

And can have work permit after completing my advance diploma ??

Murich

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is it good to apply for advance diploma after completing my btech according to my IELTS score

And can have work permit after completing my advance diploma ??
it will be better to apply for a master degree or at least to pg diploma.
Capilano University accepts for PG courses with IELTS 6.0 overall, and no one score less than 5.5 and a min score of 6.0 in writing,
You should google all colleges and universities to find better program than advance diploma, cuz advance diploma is worse then bachelor and VO will have a lot of question why you have selected that course. My first visa application was refused with the reason that i already have a bach degree from uni and taking course in college is unreasonable, even the course was PG course.