+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Remark Writing success

lemvit

Aug 31, 2018
Hi,

I took IELTS GT on June 2nd on the British Council, I asked for a remark on my writing and it was successful!

I had
W - 6

And got
W - 7
I encourage everyone to do it if they feel confident and solid about their performance in their writing component!

lemvit

Aug 31, 2018
Congratulations.
Can you please share steps for EOR

Hi, that depends on your test center but this is what they sent me:

When candidates are not satisfied with the exam results they can apply for an EOR (Enquiry on Result) for the IELTS test to be re marked.

Exams are marked by trained and experienced examiners who hold all the required qualifications and certifications and are regularly monitored. However if the candidate would like his or her exam re-marked we are very happy to make all arrangements for this, procedures as follows:

a) The candidate should complete the Enquiry on Results (EOR) form enclosed and forward it along with the original Test Report Form to me.

b) The candidate should pay the re-mark fee : £100.00 or its equivalent in DOP

c) All enquiries must be made to our IELTS Centre within six weeks of the test date. All courier costs (if any) should be met by the candidate.

Once our Centre receives the completed EOR form, the original TRF and the required payment from the candidate, we refer the enquiry to British Council London. The exam is then re-marked by experienced Examiners and results are returned to our Centre within 6-8 weeks. Next, we notify the candidate whether his/her test results have changed.

Reactions: SoniaGill