+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS remark and EE profile - how to proceed?

gibarino

Aug 12, 2016
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2016
Doc's Request.
19/10/2016
AOR Received.
13/11/2016
Hello Guys,

My current IELTS GT results came out as follows:

L: 9.0
R: 9.0
W: 7.0
S: 8.5

I'm pretty sure the writing result can be improved by asking for a remark, but if I do that, do I need to wait until de remark results are posted to create my EE profile??? Or could I create the profile with the current info and report number and just change the results and report number when I get the new results?

If in the meantime I get an ITA would there be a problem if I updated the info? Because I believe the report number will probably be different. Has anyone done a remark? Do you know if your report number was updated in the new results?

This would really help me in deciding whether to ask for a remark or not. I'm currently doing a 480 in the CRS tool calculator with this result. However, if I get an increased grade in writing it could go to 483, which has been a draw number in the last few high ones. I'm really in doubt because of the elevated crs number in the current draws. I need to receive an ITA this year before I turn 30 and lose more points. Can anyone help?

I really appreciate your assistance. ;) :D

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
If you really feel your have done better,then you can submit your results for re-evaluation.IMO,you have a very good chance to receive an ITA in the next few draws and I don't see the point in re-evaluation for just 3 extra additional points.If you still want to re-evaluate then you will need to submit the original TRF for re-evaluation.But bear in mind that re-evaluation takes 6-8 weeks to process.If you get an ITA during this period you just have 60 days to submit all documents so in-case there is a delay in you results then you will be in trouble without the original results sheet and could delay the process of submitting the documents.

Once you submit your EE profile and receive ITA your details will be locked and you cannot change your IELTS results,so better get it done before receiving ITA.

gibarino

Aug 12, 2016
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2016
Doc's Request.
19/10/2016
AOR Received.
13/11/2016
Yep, That's exactly my doubt. I just keep wondering if I might lose a draw because of 3 points, since they are very high at the moment. Thanks for your insights. It's always good to have someone else's perspective. ;) :)