+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS related query Post ITA

guvidhillon

Oct 4, 2018
My CRS is 457 but when my consultant created my EE profile and submitted it then by mistake he put wrong marks in one of the modules of IELTS and that calculated CRS was 460. I got ITA with 460 CRS in recent October 3 draw whose CRS Score is 445. Shall I decline this and create a new EE profile? or I can rectify the issue while uploading all of the documents post ITA as my real CRS score is 457. I'm in confusion and any kind of help would be appreciable.

Last edited:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you're a FSW applicant you need only decline if this puts you below the required 67 out of 100 points under the six selection factors.

Your consultant should know this...

guvidhillon

Oct 4, 2018
If you're a FSW applicant you need only decline if this puts you below the required 67 out of 100 points under the six selection factors.

Your consultant should know this...
Recent draw is on CRS 445 and my original CRS is 457 instead of 460. So can I rectify the mistake in documentation or still have to decline the ITA.

Last edited:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not talking about your CRS but about your eligibility. If you're a CEC applicant feel free to edit the mistake.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I would also suggest if u haven’t paid your consultant full amount then pull out your name from the agreement u made with him. He doesn’t seem to be a reliable person

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
dont decline if the crs is not below cut off for the current round. correct it in the application.
and yeah your consultant will definitely ruin your application and career if you continue with him.

Reactions: kirushna

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
My CRS is 457 but when my consultant created my EE profile and submitted it then by mistake he put wrong marks in one of the modules of IELTS and that calculated CRS was 460. I got ITA with 460 CRS in recent October 3 draw whose CRS Score is 445. Shall I decline this and create a new EE profile? or I can rectify the issue while uploading all of the documents post ITA as my real CRS score is 457. I'm in confusion and any kind of help would be appreciable.
Personally, I would have updated the score and used the LOE to explain as long as updating the score does not take the overall CRS below the ITA cut-off score. If you are going to follow this approach, explain it clearly as to what actually happened and also substantiate the fact that your CRS score with the correct IELTS has not gone below the cutoff score.

Alternatively, you can decline the ITA, update your profile and wait for the next ITA draw.

FAIZAFAISAL

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-10-2018
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
Hi ,
The best solution that I would suggest you is to decline the invitation and in another 15 days you will get the next ITA . So you can decline it, correct your scores in the profile and submit it again to get into the pool. Why take the risk of explaining

Reactions: guvidhillon

guvidhillon

Oct 4, 2018
Hi ,
The best solution that I would suggest you is to decline the invitation and in another 15 days you will get the next ITA . So you can decline it, correct your scores in the profile and submit it again to get into the pool. Why take the risk of explaining
did the same and got another ITA in recent draw