+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Questions.

HARDYBOYZ_IN

Feb 28, 2014
Hi All,

Sorry to bother again friends.

Quick Question.

If College doesnt need IELTS or its waived off then
1. Do we have to appear for IELTS for Visa approval ?
2. Do we need something from college like a letter stating that , which could be attached at the time of visa application ?

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its better u take IELTS for visa chances.

if you have good english standing being your first language then u can omit this. but its recommended to take IELTS general for strong visa chances.

u need letter of acceptance from college to be submitted with you visa application to the embassy.

HARDYBOYZ_IN

Feb 28, 2014
Thank you for your prompt response.

Well i applied for a professional course for 1 year in BC. I have received the offer letter from them.
They dont need IELTS & the offer is based on my transcripts.(I am an Indian ....Proud)
so I should appear for IELTS / Get a letter from college stating they dont need it.

If u might answer this as well.
Initially the course was offered Part time but they have designed a full time course for me with required credits.
Will i still be able to apply for PGWP (College says i can get part time work permit)

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
HARDYBOYZ_IN said:
so I should appear for IELTS / Get a letter from college stating they dont need it.
You should appear for IELTS you will need it for your visa process. VO can reject you if he feel that you are not proficient in English even if your University says that you don't require one.

HARDYBOYZ_IN said:
Will i still be able to apply for PGWP (College says i can get part time work permit)
Read this to determine your PGWP eligibility
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad-who.asp