+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS preparation

andrei94

Jun 9, 2018
Hi everyone.
I read a lot of stories in this forum, the majority of people got 7 and above, is it possible to improve results from 5,5 to 8-7-7-7 for 8 month? I study English for 8 month in Ireland, when I arrived to Ireland I didn't know anything, because in my school I used to study German. This May I took my first exam and i got L5,5 R5,5 W5,5 S6. Fortunately, I'll be here until February, so I have 8 more months to get CLB 9. I have no idea how to improve listening, my average score is 23-25/40, but i need 35, sometimes I get 30, but only if the sample is really easy.
Does anyone have experience improving English for a short term(6-8 months)?

ignorancei$bliss

Jan 7, 2014
hallo mien freund, Wie geht es dir!

welcome to canadavisa.com! well to improve your English you have to practice with it in accordance with studying the grammatical rules! there ain't no shortcuts on that one!

well as far as IELTS preparation goes im an IELTS 8.5 ban achiever! and have authored articles on preparation (tips and tricks) of nearly all the modules!(and some other things related to IELTS)

Go here : https://therandomblend.com/category/ielts/

trust me you'll learn something new and interesting!

It2

Jun 3, 2018
Hi everyone.
I read a lot of stories in this forum, the majority of people got 7 and above, is it possible to improve results from 5,5 to 8-7-7-7 for 8 month? I study English for 8 month in Ireland, when I arrived to Ireland I didn't know anything, because in my school I used to study German. This May I took my first exam and i got L5,5 R5,5 W5,5 S6. Fortunately, I'll be here until February, so I have 8 more months to get CLB 9. I have no idea how to improve listening, my average score is 23-25/40, but i need 35, sometimes I get 30, but only if the sample is really easy.
Does anyone have experience improving English for a short term(6-8 months)?
Hi ,
Honestly, achieving that score you aiming for takes time even if you are living and studying in a English speaking country .So my piece of advice for you will be to focus on grammar and build up strong vocabulary rather than sitting ielts exam several times because ielts for that score is about strong English language skills like synonyms, complex sentence structure for writing etc.. .Furthermore, jumping from 5.5 to 7 is hard job but without good grammar and vocabulary is an unachievable dream and waste of money but sincerely it is up to you .