+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts permanent withheld

successfinal

Jul 14, 2017
I just received an email today about my ielts result withheld permanently. I swear to god i didn't do anything shady or sneaky.

o ensure the integrity and reliability of the test, all IELTS candidates are required to agree to the Candidate Declaration at the time of registration. The Candidate Declaration you agreed to states:

• I understand that the IELTS Test Partners have a responsibility to all candidates and Recognising Organisations to ensure the highest confidence in the accuracy and integrity of test results and that the IELTS Test Partners therefore reserve the right to withhold test results temporarily or permanently, or to cancel test results which have been issued, if they consider those results to be unreliable for reasons of suspected malpractice or any other irregularity in the test process.
  • I understand that if I am suspected of engaging in any form of malpractice, or do anything that might damage the integrity and security of IELTS, I may not receive a test result, and my test fee will not be refunded.
  • I understand that if any other person attempts to take the IELTS test in my place, both I and such person will be liable to prosecution.
  • I understand that details of any malpractice (including evidence of suspected malpractice) that has been established, is suspected, or is being formally investigated, may be provided to Recognising Organisations, including visa processing authorities and appropriate regulatory authorities.
The following actions will be taken:

• The result will not be released and a Test Report Form (TRF) will not be issued.
  • A report has been made to the IELTS Test Partners and any nominated Recognising Organisations.
My question is will i be eligible to use the old ielt result ? Also can CIC be notified about that ?
Thank you,