+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts or TEF?

Qtpa

Jun 14, 2020
Hi,
I plan to apply for my study permit under SDS. I've already got the LOA and my course will be totally in French. For SDS do I need to provide the french test certificate or IELTS (which I have) can be ok? Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi,
I plan to apply for my study permit under SDS. I've already got the LOA and my course will be totally in French. For SDS do I need to provide the french test certificate or IELTS (which I have) can be ok? Thanks in advance.
1. Most probably, if you don't understand/speak french how would you complete the course? If it is in Quebec you also need a CAQ

Qtpa

Jun 14, 2020
Hi

1. Most probably, if you don't understand/speak french how would you complete the course? If it is in Quebec you also need a CAQ
Maybe I was not clear in my previous post. I am vietnamese, graduated from University of Toulouse In France and speak french fluently. But I have not taken any french test. For SDS i only have IELTS test proof which I have done recently. Is it still acceptable even though I'll do my studies in French?
Yes I submitted for CAQ last week.
TIA