+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS on June 3rd - Preparation

INDER310

Jun 7, 2017
3RD JUNE Results r out..

2nd attempt and I scored LRWS

THEY R DOING IT PURPOSELY
PREVIOUSLY THEY GAVE 6.5 IN MY WRITING AND 7.5 IN SPEAKING.. PLZ SIGGEST SHOULD I GO FOR REVALUATION. I M IN DILEMMA REGARDING SPEAKING REVALUTION ..

PLZ SUGGEST

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
I Got this reply as an sms from BC.

Dear Candidate,
We wish to inform you that your results are still under process and will not be released today. We are working on releasing them to you at the earliest and will update you on the status of your result by 4pm on 30 June 2017. We regret the inconvenience and delay in releasing your results.
Best Regards,
British Council

stepover

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
My results:

Listening: 8.5
Reading: 8.5
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 8.5
Overall: 8.0

Actually thought the writing was going to be my best result, but this shocked me!! I don't have the luxury of time to remark as I need to get into the EE pool ASAP.

rajanuiet12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
I Got this reply as an sms from BC.

Dear Candidate,
We wish to inform you that your results are still under process and will not be released today. We are working on releasing them to you at the earliest and will update you on the status of your result by 4pm on 30 June 2017. We regret the inconvenience and delay in releasing your results.
Best Regards,
British Council
Hi Mansham
This thing happened with me too when i attempted IELTS for the second time. The reason for the delay in result for some candidates is that when the candidate had scored in the IELTS modules in a way that the difference between the scores of modules is 2 or more than 2. For example if you have scored 8.5 in LRW but 6.5 in speaking, then they think that when the candidate has scored so well in three modules but not so well in 1 module, how can it be poss since you are not expected to be too good in 3 sections and bad in 1 particular section. In this case your results are put on hold since they are sent for rechecking. Mine took 40 days over the day when the result was actually supposed to be delivered.

I hope this answers your question.

rajanuiet12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
3RD JUNE Results r out..

2nd attempt and I scored LRWS

THEY R DOING IT PURPOSELY
PREVIOUSLY THEY GAVE 6.5 IN MY WRITING AND 7.5 IN SPEAKING.. PLZ SIGGEST SHOULD I GO FOR REVALUATION. I M IN DILEMMA REGARDING SPEAKING REVALUTION ..

PLZ SUGGEST
I received similar score in my 3rd attempt. Have applied for reval. In the mean while i sat for IELTS for the fourth time and got the results which i wanted. However reval result is still pending as it takes 8-10 weeks of time.

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hi Mansham
This thing happened with me too when i attempted IELTS for the second time. The reason for the delay in result for some candidates is that when the candidate had scored in the IELTS modules in a way that the difference between the scores of modules is 2 or more than 2. For example if you have scored 8.5 in LRW but 6.5 in speaking, then they think that when the candidate has scored so well in three modules but not so well in 1 module, how can it be poss since you are not expected to be too good in 3 sections and bad in 1 particular section. In this case your results are put on hold since they are sent for rechecking. Mine took 40 days over the day when the result was actually supposed to be delivered.

I hope this answers your question.
Thanks for the information... They have informed me that the results will be available by 30th June.... They might take more??

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Organic
Immune
Children
Flowers
Roots
Flu
Weeds
Irrigation
Soil
By the way, I can tell you guys that this part 4 and the same answers appeared in the test I took on 05 March 2016 (I'm not sure about the whole part 4, I didn't listen to it on june 3, but the answers the same)

Reactions: srijan