+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS on April 8th

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
srijan said:
Yes one of the answer is <b>summarise </b> on top of given answers above. But I couldn't remember its value or review sorry. Others are correct. Any other answer in this section anyone?
One answer was colour (too much colour or font)

rajanuiet12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
srijan said:
Yes one of the answer is <b>summarise </b> on top of given answers above. But I couldn't remember its value or review sorry. Others are correct. Any other answer in this section anyone?
1 answer was organisation.

Can any 1 confirm if there were any mcqs in section C of listening. Or all were fill in the blanks??

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
rajanuiet12 said:

Can any 1 confirm if there were any mcqs in section C of listening. Or all were fill in the blanks??
If it was Judith garden, then few questions multiple choice and few match the description to type of garden

farazi14

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
dimdamfly said:
By the way The National Park in Reading Section came from Wikipedia: Algonquin_Provincial_Park ... almost same text except for some deletions. :'( :eek:
Nice catch dude :) ...... Crazy!!

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
16 buckets as it is asked for minimum quantity by each worker
bicycle recommended as parking space limited for van and car.

rajanuiet12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
niswe said:
If it was Judith garden, then few questions multiple choice and few match the description to type of garden
Judith garden was section B. I am talking about Section C where there was a student presentation. Were there any mcqs in it or just blanks.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
rajanuiet12 said:
Judith garden was section B. I am talking about Section C where there was a student presentation. Were there any mcqs in it or just blanks.
only in fill the blanks

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Speaking as always was terrible lol.

Reading and Listening were easy enough, the last listening part was about the Vancouver Island Marmot and the only difficult part in reading was the True/False/Not Given about fish markets.

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
rajanuiet12 said:

Yes and no MCQs.

Anyone remember 25-27 reading was it fill in blanks or any other type?

rajanuiet12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
srijan said:
Yes and no MCQs.

Anyone remember 25-27 reading was it fill in blanks or any other type?
Dont remember much bro.

In listening, So far we have discussed questions from 37-40 which have answers as follows:

Loss of goos due to transportation
Infrequent trains
Good for international trade

Does any1 remember the 4th question and answer to it.

Mar 16, 2017
srijan said:
1) .....
2) 15th october
3) Value or Review (Extra instruction: We need to discuss about ..... of book)
4) .....
5) Software (software to scan something)
6) SLIDE
7) Summarise
8) too much Colour or font
9) our presentation will be FILMED
10) organisation

anything else?