3.hotel
4.transport
5.Mexico
6.December
7.turn
8.wind
10.Fletcher

SECTION 2
11. City Council (Because it mentioned previously paid by donations)
12. (Something to do with a cattle)
13. 19 (6 was mentioned but it stated "out of which 6 of the wiled birds are now preserved")
14. Art (Not Sure) - Could be Gardening :/
MAP
15. J
16. DNR
17. DNR
18. DNR
19. DNR
20. DNR

SECTION 3
21. To tell stories (Cannot remember the right wording)
22. DNR
23. DNR
24. DNR
25. DNR
27. Human figures (A)
28. Boat (B)
29. Erosion
30. DNR

SECTION 4 (Not in Order 30-40)

Passive
Beaches
Light
Roots
Sugar
Potatoes
Signature
Chemical
Circle
Equipment

DNR - "Do not remember"

Last edited:

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello to you all!
I have a question about Speaking part of the exam. Specifectly about the second part. After exam I was quite confident about how I have performed, but today in the morning I got up with the thought that spoke for less the 1 minute at the second part. When I finished my story I asked the exeminar about if I have more time to speak. She nodded, and I sad 2 more sentences and she stopped me.
I am sure that I did very good at the 1st and 3rd part of the exam, talking without any gaps and answering immidietly after she asked me a question.
So now I fear that she will lower my mark (I need 7) because of the second part, although I many of my answers in other parts were long and included comlplex structures.
Can you tell me, should I worry ?
Thank you in advance.
I did the same, but I didn't ask the examiner about time.... instead I said that's all I have to say... I am expecting 6 to 6.5 bands

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
SECTION 1
1.Sandy
3.hotel
4.transport
5.Mexico
6.December
7.turn
8.wind
10.Fletcher

SECTION 2
11. City Council (Because it mentioned previously paid by donations)
12. (Something to do with a cattle)
13. 19 (6 was mentioned but it stated "out of which 6 of the wiled birds are now preserved")
14. Art (Not Sure) - Could be Gardening :/
MAP
15. J
16. DNR
17. DNR
18. DNR
19. DNR
20. DNR

SECTION 3
21. To tell stories (Cannot remember the right wording)
22. DNR
23. DNR
24. DNR
25. DNR
27. Human figures (A)
28. Boat (B)
29. Erosion
30. DNR

SECTION 4 (Not in Order 30-40)

Passive
Beaches
Light
Roots
Sugar
Potatoes
Signature
Chemical
Circle
Equipment

DNR - "Do not remember"
Mine aswers are 98% matching with you

Reactions: ashki008

Shanky13

Jul 12, 2018
India
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hello,

I attempted BC General Module Test on 7/7/18 in India.

Those who attempted the same, please help, I am not able to recall if there was any section in reading which had fill in the blanks type questions along with the answers provided in a box.

Actually I wrote all the answers in block letters and I have been told that if the answer to any question are given than we have to write exaclty the same and the answers are case sensitive.

Although all my answers are correct, I fear if did a blunder by writing answers in fill in the blanks in block letters.

Reactions: ashki008

ashki008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Qatar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

Those who attempted the same, please help, I am not able to recall if there was any section in reading which had fill in the blanks type questions along with the answers provided in a box.

Actually I wrote all the answers in block letters and I have been told that if the answer to any question are given than we have to write exaclty the same and the answers are case sensitive.

Although all my answers are correct, I fear if did a blunder by writing answers in fill in the blanks in block letters.
I don't think why not! - You can chose to write them in CAPITAL letters - Answers must be exactly the same in the sense that the answer should be the same word / words extracted from the text and are not allowed to use synonyms.

Well, to be frank, it's at your discretion you can chose to write the answers in Capital Letters

Have no worries !!!

13 ritik

Jul 12, 2018
Answrs of academic reading was
19. True
20. False
21. Not given
22. True
23. False
37. No
38. Yes
39. Not given
40. No

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello,

U can write answer in Upper, Lower or Title case no problem.