+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS OF SPOUSE

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
There is a minimum ni IELTS! I mention above the minimum score is L5, R4.5, W5, S5. She needs to score at least like that to claim points.
I see. Her scores are 7,7,0,5 so her ielts results increased our crs score. My question is, will the officer deny or remove her from the pr application because of her low ielts results? Our crs score is above 470.

Raji_k

Aug 24, 2020
I see. Her scores are 7,7,0,5 so her ielts results increased our crs score. My question is, will the officer deny or remove her from the pr application because of her low ielts results? Our crs score is above 470.
Ielts of main applicant is necessary. If your scores are above the cut off then u can apply even without dependent ielts score. It will not affect ur application

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
The answer is NO! they are only concerned with the principal applicant.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
There is a minimum ni IELTS! I mention above the minimum score is L5, R4.5, W5, S5. She needs to score at least like that to claim points.
Where are you getting this information from? Simply check CRS calculator to see. What you are saying is wrong! There is no minimum score for your spouse’s ielts. Whatever they achieved, if CRS calculator gives you points, then you will get it. If not, you wont.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Where are you getting this information from? Simply check CRS calculator to see. What you are saying is wrong! There is no minimum score for your spouse’s ielts. Whatever they achieved, if CRS calculator gives you points, then you will get it. If not, you wont.
I'm basing it from my experience. Im sorry if it's wrong but we have claimed point on the ielts of my husband. But for some I don't know if they can claim points from 3.5 results. This is all based from my experience.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
The higher the ielts score, the higher points they can get. But I check the crs calculator and you can't get any score for 3.5 result.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
The higher the ielts score, the higher points they can get. But I check the crs calculator and you can't get any score for 3.5 result.
If what you mean is a specific skills as in writing 3.5 but listening 5.5. Then you will get mo extra points on writing but you will get on listening, then yes. I am with you.