+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS oct 13 North America

PSYCHO_6IX

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for your post.

For 24, I chose C. It is because she learned that language before. Something like this.
For 26, I chose another one. Becuase both of them said lecturers are so pushy and their purpose of pushing students too hard is to make their performance better.
For 37, I wrote "family."

For rest, we are exactly the same.

Thanks again.
Yeah, I also did exactly just like you. Today, I will have my Speaking Test.

PSYCHO_6IX

Oct 14, 2018
no man, actually i do remember partially. I am sure that one of them is "encourage student to have free thought" but i do not remember the second one. But I am sure that the second one is not "the professor is enthusiastic about the lecture"

yhan

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
OK, my memory about reading 36-40 (Yes, No, Not Given Question). It may not be correct, but it is my answer. If I am wrong, please correct me, then we can make progress together.

36. NO. The question is something like: "The fishing agriculture started booming as the consumption of fishing increased."

But in the article, I think it implied that " The booming of fishing agriculture and increased consumption of fishing started simultaneously." The article seems not to emphasize there is a cause and effect relationship between the prosperity of fishing agriculture and the increased consumption of fishing.

37. NO. Question is "Over 15 years production of Salmon stays steady."

In the article, it said something like:" Due to the successful application of genetic technology, the production of salmon increased 60-70% over 15 years." In my opinion, increasing 60-70% is a huge increase. This is not steady.

38. NOT GIVEN. Question "How to write the water quality report is regulated by new laws."

The article didn't mention this.

39. YES. Question "Investment of Australia finishing industry is mostly from foreign countries"

In the article, it says "most from foreign capital."

40. YES. Question "Other countries have influenced Australia fishing industry."

Last paragraph, the first sentence corresponds to this answer.

Can anyone share reading answers, please.