+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts Nov 2 2017 thread

Mit@123

Nov 3, 2017
Hi
Hello Mit@123, your answer to Q29 is not A.It is B. Still doubtful abt Q30's answer whether it is B or E. Rest all your answers seems to be right. However, Q26 where u think it they will speak to officer that much is right, but after that they said will assist the officers in future feedback or survey of the project. So the answer according to me is B for Q26.
Hi.. yeah answers might differ based on different perspective. Even I m not sure of 29 & 30.
But do you remember there was one more question in section 3 which I don't remember. Do you recollect the 5th question.

Omsagar96

Nov 2, 2017
Hi

Hi.. yeah answers might differ based on different perspective. Even I m not sure of 29 & 30.
But do you remember there was one more question in section 3 which I don't remember. Do you recollect the 5th question.
Hi again, yes are absolutely correct about different perspectives. Yes, I do remember the 25th Question. It was about the girl student and her notes. I selected option C (she was not thorough with her notes.) Again, I m not sure about this answer. What do you think about the answer ?

Mit@123

Nov 3, 2017
Hi again, yes are absolutely correct about different perspectives. Yes, I do remember the 25th Question. It was about the girl student and her notes. I selected option C (she was not thorough with her notes.) Again, I m not sure about this answer. What do you think about the answer ?
I think option C was (she couldn't make any sense of it )or was this option B

ysf

Mar 12, 2017
Somebody shed light on this for me pls. I wrote walking boot and mountain without s. Could I be marked right?

Mit@123

Nov 3, 2017
I think option C was (she couldn't make any sense of it )or was this option B?

ysf

Mar 12, 2017
Hi .. according to me these were the answers for 2ND nov mumbai listening test
Birds
Tent
Mountains
Waterfall
Cave
Back
Walking boots
Discount
Insurance

Sec 3
Keen to ask tutor
Initially confused -alex
She has plenty of info
Seal were curious
They will speak to conservation officer
27 and 28- A and B
29 and 30 - A and C

Section 4
Army
Reason
Trust
Writing
Training
Time

Please confirm whether these are correct and pls addon

I
Can you remember the precise answer for Q 27,28, 29 and 30. Not the options

Mit@123

Nov 3, 2017
I precisely remember option C was "she was not thorough with her notes". By the way wat did u write ?
Hi I wrote the earlier one that I mentioned ( makes no sense to her) cuz she was writing her notes on boat and was unable to understand it later