S-7
W-6.5
Will need to apply for re-evaluation and book another one
Hmm mine
Reading 8.5
Listening 8
Speaking 7
Writing 6.5
I m not satisfied with writing score..i hv written very well i m planning to go for reval.
And now i personally feel that we ppl shud go for other tests instead of this one..like pte, toefl etc...
In ielts marking is biased i can truly say that..so that we ppl shed money and gv exam again

balvinder1990

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hmm mine
Reading 8.5
Listening 8
Speaking 7
Writing 6.5
I m not satisfied with writing score..i hv written very well i m planning to go for reval.
And now i personally feel that we ppl shud go for other tests instead of this one..like pte, toefl etc...
In ielts marking is biased i can truly say that..so that we ppl shed money and gv exam again
Same here brother this was my third attempt and everytime they deduct 0.5 in one either listening or writing.I am planning for re-evaluation and also booked another test

balvinder1990

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
My Score:
L 9, R 8.5, S 7.5, W 7.5
CLB 9 Achieved.
First of all congrats brother ..can you please suggest some material for writing although this was my 3rd attempt i have scored 7 in writing in the last two but seeing tve ecore this time has totally disappointed me each 0.5 less in either listening or writing

balvinder1990

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Do not apply for re-marking pls. You have scored 6.5 in writing and 8.5 in L&R. There is a difference of 2 bands. That means your writing paper has already been evaluated again by senior examiner. No point wasting money in re-marking.
Thanx for the info but can u shed some more light as many people apply for reevaluation at this score and they have achieve a incremented score

Gagan4790

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Ontario
Do not apply for re-marking pls. You have scored 6.5 in writing and 8.5 in L&R. There is a difference of 2 bands. That means your writing paper has already been evaluated again by senior examiner. No point wasting money in re-marking.
I did not get ur point..i was planning to apply for reval..got 6.5 in writing and 8.5 in R, 8 in L, 7 in S...

awnina

Sep 29, 2016
the uni accepted me without ielts + i have graduated from an english as a medium uni ...

does my visa will be rejected ?

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
I did not get ur point..i was planning to apply for reval..got 6.5 in writing and 8.5 in R, 8 in L, 7 in S...
he's saying, since u got 8.5 in R and 6.5 in W, you have a difference of two band scores between your reading & writing, so, automatically, a senior examiner has rechecked your writing test and confirmed your writing score. So, even if you go for reval, you might still get only 6.5