Overall 8.5

I am pretty sure my writing task 2 was below the word limit, hence the 7 score
Great score bro on speaking.

I also got today..

L 9
R 8.5
S 7
W 7.5

Can you suggest what you did for speaking ? I am looking to apply for reval.

rohini54

Jul 18, 2016
L 8
R 7
W 6.5
S7.5

My reading was excellent (I was very confident on getting 8.5 in reading) and writing was decent too. I have appeared for IELTS in the past and never got below 7 in writing...dont know what went wrong this time. These scores were really surprising for me. I think its become extremely commercial...planning to give the computerized test now...any suggestions ?

cadiee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
L 8
R 7
W 6.5
S7.5

My reading was excellent (I was very confident on getting 8.5 in reading) and writing was decent too. I have appeared for IELTS in the past and never got below 7 in writing...dont know what went wrong this time. These scores were really surprising for me. I think its become extremely commercial...planning to give the computerized test now...any suggestions ?
Let do it. I am also planning for computerised. Need clb 10 in all.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
L 8
R 7
W 6.5
S7.5

Hi, did you got ur result on time or it was delayed ?

Shanksy

Nov 16, 2018
Great score bro on speaking.

I also got today..

L 9
R 8.5
S 7
W 7.5

Can you suggest what you did for speaking ? I am looking to apply for reval.
Hi, good luck for the reval. For speaking, i saw a couple of videos on YouTube and practiced for a couple of hours with my brother from the speaking topics in the IELTS booklet. The practice really helped because you realize the mistakes when you speak aloud and i could avoid all these mistakes in the actual test. Hope this helps.