+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS notification: candidate result withheld (Exam date: 7 Jan 2017)

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Dear All,

I appeared for my IELTS General Test (BC) on 7th Jan 2017 in Riyadh. Results were supposed to be declared on Fri 20th Jan 2017, however, I received an email from the Test center on Thursday Mid-Night stating Results withheld for scrutiny. Below is the email I received,

Dear Candidate,

Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result

We refer to your IELTS test of 07/01/2017.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 07/01/2017 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigations Team
Guys let's connect here to see how much time it takes to get your results.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Same issue. I took it with BC in London. When I rang them, they said that they should declare it in 6 weeks. I don't want to wait that long in case I dont get my desired score. I have booked IELTS on 11th Feb.

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
One of my friend's results were withheld and he received in 10 business days. He too appeared in BC Riyadh somewhere in November 2016. He received Scores via SMS.

metal said:
Dear All,

I appeared for my IELTS General Test (BC) on 7th Jan 2017 in Riyadh. Results were supposed to be declared on Fri 20th Jan 2017, however, I received an email from the Test center on Thursday Mid-Night stating Results withheld for scrutiny. Below is the email I received,

Guys let's connect here to see how much time it takes to get your results.

ahm86ed26

Jan 26, 2017
Unfortunately, I received my result after one week of investigation. I'm sure i did well but i was shocked when i saw the results on website.

R:6.5 L:7 W:5.5 S:6

I'm sure this isn't my result, but i will not request remarking (EOR) because the previous EOR took more than 10 weeks for the result to appeared.