+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS material link for free dowload

Manjusaini

May 5, 2020
Hi..

Can please anyone help here for writing evaluation task 2 for ILETS general training?
Any help will be appreciated.kindly give feedback regarding mistakes and advise my score level.

Some people believe that men and women are equal and so women should be able to do any job they want. Others feel that men and women are not equal and therefore there are certain jobs which are not suitable for women. What is your opinion?

Gender, either male or female, both equally contribute to the economic development of the country. Individually same capability in men and women, no matter what kind of work they have to do. Now in today's world in every field women perform better than men. From my point of view, we have to give equal opportunity and respect to every woman. However, the views differ from person to person.

First and the foremost, from traditional time people disrespect women and not give regard to her. Most of the time is spent by women in the kitchen doing day to day household work and the earning hand is the only one that's is men. Our society never allows women to do the job.
For instance, my sister is one the topper in Hotel management. She studied a lot to achieve the first rank and got a job in a five star hotel. But after marriage, her in laws pressurised to leave the job due to their traditions.

On the other hand, in various communities, people also respect women, where they give honour and worship like a goddess. In many countries, even women achieve better ranks than men and show their capabilities and talent like Sunita William as an astronaut, Mother Teresa as a social worker and much more. For instance, my wife struggle to achieve their goal of joining foreign services. She studied a lot form their childhood and their parents support a lot. Finally, she joins in the American Embassy.

Taking all the point into consideration, I believe women's and men's efforts equally important in building up the nation strong. However this can be vary from one extent individual to another.

Reactions: HEAC_Andy

Manjusaini

May 5, 2020
Hi..
Please anyone help here for writing evaluation task 2 for ILETS general training?
Any help will be appreciated.kindly give feedback regarding mistakes and advise my score level.

Nowadays many people choose to be self-employed, rather than to work for a company or organisation. Why might this be the case? What could be the disadvantages of being self-employed?

The innovation of the minds of today's young generation gives birth to the desire to work in a free minded environment. They prefer to work independently rather than under the supervision of any other person. Development of new start-ups in recent years attracts most of the people, especially youth graduates towards self employment. Though, this paradigm approach has many negative aspects as well.

Turning to the reasons of the argument, first and foremost cause is that the increasing pressure of top management on their employees in organisation leads to stress and job dissatisfaction among them. Secondly, the government is providing subsidy schemes and other facilities to new entrepreneurs at the same platform. The process becomes hassle free and more convenient due to digitalization. These two things adversely affect the individuals.

Conversely, having own business breaks the security of fixed amount of money as a salary which one obtains while doing job in enterprise. Businessman cannot ensure about their profit, he can also be in loss at the end. However, there is also a bit of stress in own work due to this uncertainty.

Taking above all arguments into consideration, it is strongly believed that self employment contributes in self -confidence. But as risk is involved in it, henceforth, one should firstly gain expertise in the skills required for running their setup. Otherwise, he might not be able to achieve desired level of satisfaction and payback.

Reactions: HEAC_Andy