+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS March 02 connect here

Arsalaan90

Dec 27, 2018
Hello all.. Finally done with ielts.. Pheww.. I scored 8 8 8 7.5.. With least in writing.. I gave the test last month and missed a 7 in reading by 0.5 so I reappeared on march 2nd and managed this score.. The key for reading and listening for me were the Cambridge practice papers.. I practiced around 7-8 papers each.. For writing used ielts.liz.. And practiced an essay of each question type.. For speaking I didn't do anything just recorded my voice once or twice and found out my flaws.. Practice is key my friends.. Here to help. Don't give up. It's doable.

Reactions: frew

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Unfortunately, I didn't pass as well as i needed.
Only 8 7 WR 6 SP6.5
Don't know how to impove this fuc..ng writing! I used a variety of different structures, grammar form ( but still 6

bgurram

Mar 2, 2019
Unfortunately, I didn't pass as well as i needed.
Only 8 7 WR 6 SP6.5
Don't know how to impove this fuc..ng writing! I used a variety of different structures, grammar form ( but still 6
I fully understand your frustration and disappointment. Please inbox me your phone number we shall work it out together.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hello all.. Finally done with ielts.. Pheww.. I scored 8 8 8 7.5.. With least in writing.. I gave the test last month and missed a 7 in reading by 0.5 so I reappeared on march 2nd and managed this score.. The key for reading and listening for me were the Cambridge practice papers.. I practiced around 7-8 papers each.. For writing used ielts.liz.. And practiced an essay of each question type.. For speaking I didn't do anything just recorded my voice once or twice and found out my flaws.. Practice is key my friends.. Here to help. Don't give up. It's doable.
Congrats, How many times have you appeared ?

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
They are quite stringent in speaking nowadays. I scored less in speaking aswell as compared to my previous scores ,though I performed better than before
Heard from many IELTS Tutors that that speaking and reading made more tough after UK declared .5 less in writing for nurses, alternatively they have to do something on other modules to get same or more order intake in their pipeline.

bgurram

Mar 2, 2019
Could you please share Reading answers, I expected 8+ and I got 6.5, Now I wanna go for Re-Evaluation, that being said, I wanted to make sure my answers matches with ones who got more than 7+.

Arsalaan90

Dec 27, 2018
Could you please share Reading answers, I expected 8+ and I got 6.5, Now I wanna go for Re-Evaluation, that being said, I wanted to make sure my answers matches with ones who got more than 7+.
My friend i was in your boat last time around, imo you should shrug it off and move on, as at the time i was thinking of sending of reval as I had 6.5 in reading and people told me as its an objective test and has only one correct answer unlike speaking and writing, not to give it for reval.
I had thought id get 8+ as well but had scored 6.5.
I then practiced as I mentioned above and got the desired score. So practice and try again.. All the best!