+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS March 02 connect here

bgurram

Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for your answers. I had almost the same, except t ng part. I guess i wrote
T
T
F
NG? I was about application form
NG
T

11. About 2 single beds where 2 people can sleep i chose the paragraph with
1 TWIN bebroom- i believe that's correct answer
17. Unfortunately i wrote equipment because i really don't understand why it's domain name. They are both appropriate answers however mostly wrote domsin name. The paragraph says You shoud be prepared and buy all necessary equipment to make sure if smn wants to send you a fax than you can do this. So i decided that in statement about Internet Connection they meant EQUIPMENT. (
Question 5 : If you can remind me the question I might give my opinion if I can recollect it right

bgurram

Mar 2, 2019
The right answer there is a Twin room. Because in the question definitely was something like "2 single beds in one room"
https://www.tripadvisor.com/FAQ_Answers-g14124519-d321379-t104348-What_is_the_difference_between_twin_and_double.html
2 single beds can only accommodate 2 people, if the tourist are Indians (jk) 4 can use it too. That being said question is about 2 people in one room, So my best guess and the only guess is last paragraph. It said something like 8 people 2 two single beds and 3 double beds, Logically and Mathematically this is an appropriate answer

Last edited:

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
Passed the test in Ukraine,but we have totally different listening.
Some of my answers:
1.Rafael
Babies
Family (membership)
Outdoor (about pool)
Thursday
Nuts

Map:
Wasn't sure about Toilet...may be near Tools on the left Top side of the map

About designers:
Development
Movement
27. C - to orginise work
28. Artist (she'll ask to review her job)

About designer's portfolio:
Book cover- Lettering
Jewellery- ..accuracy
Wood -
Advertising- smth about creativity

Last section
31.Folklore?
33.Identity
34.Friendship
Frustration
Poverty
Realism
40.Coast
in the first question was it Rafael or Raphael? I think it was Raphael. And I am not sure about my answers of "Development" (I hesitated between development and quality answers), and 28th question (I chose art critic, but could have been artist as well)

Last edited:

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
in the first question was it Rafael or Raphael? I think it was Raphael. And I am not sure about my answers of "Development" (I hesitated between development and quality answers), and 28th question (I chose art critic, but could have been artist as well)
1. I hope it's Rafael
2. Sure about development
3. They said that she need to show her work to sculpture, i believe sculpture is an artist

Do you remember anything about the map? Or the section about designer's portfolio?

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
2 single beds can only accommodate 2 people, if the tourist are Indians (jk) 4 can use it too. That being said question is about 2 people in one room, So my best guess and the only guess is last paragraph. It said something like 8 people 2 two single beds and 3 double beds, Logically and Mathematically this is an appropriate answer
Sorry, I understood nothing from your answer. It's an English test but not math one. According to what I know - twin room is a room with 2 single beds. And the question was about a room with 2 single beds. I don't remember anything about the number of people which can live there.

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
Rafael, I'm sure there was a letter 'f' when they spelled the name.

bgurram

Mar 2, 2019
Sorry, I understood nothing from your answer. It's an English test but not math one. According to what I know - twin room is a room with 2 single beds. And the question was about a room with 2 single beds. I don't remember anything about the number of people which can live there.
It’s okay i did not understand either

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
1. I hope it's Rafael
2. Sure about development
3. They said that she need to show her work to sculpture, i believe sculpture is an artist

Do you remember anything about the map? Or the section about designer's portfolio?
I think I must have heard Raphael, anyway I may be wrong. No, I don't remember about map question. I remember the answer of first question, which was at the bottom on the right side of map. I also heard sculpture, that's why chose art critic, since sculpture has more to do with art than artistic thing. Anyway, I may be wrong again:) I looked for answers in youtube, didn't find one. Any links about those answers?

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
I
I think I must have heard Raphael, anyway I may be wrong. No, I don't remember about map question. I remember the answer of first question, which was at the bottom on the right side of map. I also heard sculpture, that's why chose art critic, since sculpture has more to do with art than artistic thing. Anyway, I may be wrong again:) I looked for answers in youtube, didn't find one. Any links about those answers?
I didn't find answers either (

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
I'm absolutely sure that I've heard the letter 'f' in the middle of the word.

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Yes,the 1st answer was at the bottom, i also remember children zone in the right part of the map.The last one was on the left side between tools and smth else. But i can't recall about Toilet....

Ghazal22

Mar 6, 2019
What about reading part ??? El

Ghazal22

Mar 6, 2019
Passed the test in Ukraine,but we have totally different listening.
Some of my answers:
1.Rafael
Babies
Family (membership)
Outdoor (about pool)
Thursday
Nuts

Map:
Wasn't sure about Toilet...may be near Tools on the left Top side of the map

About designers:
Development
Movement
27. C - to orginise work
28. Artist (she'll ask to review her job)

About designer's portfolio:
Book cover- Lettering
Jewellery- ..accuracy
Wood -
Advertising- smth about creativity

Last section
31.Folklore?
33.Identity
34.Friendship
Frustration
Poverty
Realism
40.Coast
What about reading part post answers which u remember ???

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
I have attended exam in Bahrain. Nd my question is i had totally different answers for listening. Wanna know do IELTS hve different question sets for different region.?
Absolutely , in those regions where the time difference is more than 6 hours ,just for the fact that candidates could not exchange their exam questions