+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS listening materials.

polwatta

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hi everyone,
Is there any learning materials for listening test???????????? If any one have please give me a link.
Thank you.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
believe it or not, you may just google it and also check YOUTUBE. it's all there.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
for Tests, you can order previous years Cambridge (8, 7....) test books which have CDs inside.

Otherwise listen to tons of tips/mock tests of Speaking which will also help for Listening along with Speaking section videos, BBC NEWS videos etc on Youtube, try and listen to any material in English, movies/NEWS/Serials etc

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy16 said:
for Tests, you can order previous years Cambridge (8, 7....) test books which have CDs inside.

Otherwise listen to tons of tips/mock tests of Speaking which will also help for Listening along with Speaking section videos, BBC NEWS videos etc on Youtube, try and listen to any material in English, movies/NEWS/Serials etc
happy16 is right. I did not attend a formail IELTS review but just researched online. There's a lot. even the mock tests.

polwatta

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Thank you every one. Very helpful. I got my IELTS results. Got above 6 for everything except listening (5.5). need to work more on it. Thanks again.
Have a great day. :)

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
polwatta said:
Thank you every one. Very helpful. I got my IELTS results. Got above 6 for everything except listening (5.5). need to work more on it. Thanks again.
Have a great day. :)
Oh!! I got a 8.5 on my Listening

Do watch loads of videos on youtube as suggested above wearing earphones and also give lots of mock tests!! Concentration is also an important criteria for good score on this section, If you miss answer of one Q while taking test, immediately move on or you'll miss more thinking about that one!! though don't tend to practice only this section now!! Give full length tests couple of times to keep everything fresh. Good luck!!

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polwatta said:
Hi everyone,
Is there any learning materials for listening test???????????? If any one have please give me a link.
Thank you.

Cambridge IELTS 5,6,7,8,9 + BBC six minutes podcasts + YouTube + Book stories for intermediate level are so useful.
cheers

newhand1

Aug 16, 2014
I think one thing got to take note is that practising listening test at home is unlike doing the listening test in a hall with 100 other people.

Try not to wear a headphone at home and you really need to pay more attention doing the real thing.

Just personal opinion.