+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GT North America Oct 27

prabhat112

Oct 9, 2018
I wrote mine in San antonio on 27th Oct. They sent me a mail saying due to technical difficulties, results are postponed to next week. Such a disappointment.

aloobharta01

Sep 30, 2018
I wrote mine in San antonio on 27th Oct. They sent me a mail saying due to technical difficulties, results are postponed to next week. Such a disappointment.
I too appeared at San Antonio that day. I called the admin today she told me she will respond today but no updates. If they have postponed to next week I will be damned.. this will push

prabhat112

Oct 9, 2018
Any luck guys?
Got an email from San antonio trsting center saying online results will be further delayed and that they have sent the results in mail which will be deivered in 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS.
Disappointment after disappointment from this IELTS administration.

aloobharta01

Sep 30, 2018
Got an email from San antonio trsting center saying online results will be further delayed and that they have sent the results in mail which will be deivered in 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS.
Disappointment after disappointment from this IELTS administration.
Not sure about the further delayed. Here is the text what I received:

Good afternoon. This message is to inform you that the exam online results from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) conducted on Oct 27th 2018 will be delayed due to technical difficulties. On behalf of the San Antonio IELTS testing center, we apologize for any inconvenience that this delay may cause. I already sent the results and they should reach the destination in 5 – 10 business days.

prabhat112

Oct 9, 2018
got my results today: L - 8.5, R - 9, S - 7, W - 6.0

DIsappointed with my writing. I will need to take the exam soon.

aloobharta01

Sep 30, 2018

I have not received even in mail or online yet. This is so stupid. I can not make a decision, should I book another test or not. I do not have another $250 to waste just like that.

yanbo

Oct 9, 2018
I previewed my results online, but I still don't get my results report, the IELTS help said its due to Post Canada strike.

vijay326

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017

I gave the exam at San Antonio centre on 27th Oct and My scores are L - 8.5 , R- 7 , S - 7 , W - 6.5.

Applied for EOR and awaiting for the results