Overall band - 8
Time to enter the pool !!! finally nailed writing in 2nd attempt
All the best!!
I need to give exam again...
Listening - 8.5
reading - 6.5
writing - 7
speaking - 7

Cant believe score in reading as all of my answers were correct, there is no chance of spelling errors or whatsoever.. even they match up with the answers posted in forum here.. dont know whether to ask for reevaluation or simply bear another exam.. :( :(

bhargavi03

Jan 20, 2019
All the best!!
Listening - 8.5
reading - 6.5
writing - 7
speaking - 7

Cant believe score in reading as all of my answers were correct, there is no chance of spelling errors or whatsoever.. even they match up with the answers posted in forum here.. dont know whether to ask for reevaluation or simply bear another exam.. :( :(
Same with me. I got 6.5 in writing..others are decent scores. but cant fathom how i got this low in writing. theres no way i did mistakes in it

vineetj2202

Sep 8, 2018
All the best!!
Listening - 8.5
reading - 6.5
writing - 7
speaking - 7

I can feel your misery .. its sucks to crack writing and then being stuck on reading.. i never read anywhere that scores are changed for a listening or reading re-evalution. Hence will suggest to reappear again rather than wasting 6k. Your scores are amazing n ull crack it next time for sure :)