+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts gt answers 29 sept

ARORARAHUL.0688

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Difficult decision abt cmpy is false. I dnt rem exactly. But in ques it was said that they cannot take any decision. But in para in the end,its mentioned they sold it. So false could be the answer
in lasr stanza it was a line that - they had a mixed feeling to either sell or keep it with them due to lady's concerns

monikaahuja

Jul 31, 2018
Listening Section about Philadelphia

Famous for: Interesting gifts
The oldest Italian place in America: Outdoor place
Meat Products restaurant: Option B
Two same restaurant selling same product: B

chowdharyh

Jan 9, 2018
For Listening question 2, it was asked to write one word and/or a number. Hence instead of writing 11th July, I wrote 11 July. Anyone knows if based on ielts standards this would be marked wrong ?
I also wrote 11 July. I think it’s correct as we only had to choose one word and/or a number.

neha111289

Sep 29, 2018
One answer was pavilion, Secondly-Amphitheater for night consort - I am not sure as it was not mentioned anything about night or day. In one case it was mentioned "dark" and that was not amphitheater. Similarly, in one case it was mentioned "food"

Instead of "discount" it should be "offer" as compensation in the form of money and discount both are different and both can be used. So, offer was the correct

Looking for bigger house - it was not mentioned. It should be "Not given".
Short trips before website was launched - False as it was mentioned since the launch they had two holidays - one London and other France. They asked their father to help. So, it was False
Only charge Euro 5 - True because the mentioned to communicate there is charge and for opening account it is free.
She heard from an old friend - False because she heard from someone who met a friend after 30 years and she cannot be Julia. So, it cannot be "Not Given". Answer was "False"

Headings: All are correct - Two answers were paragraph F (how people felt and Steve explaining why it is popular), Paragraph G- Decide between options, Paragraph E - First year it was a nightmare, Paragraph B - 8 million users, Paragraph C- How the couple lived.
IT WAS MENTIONED MUSICAL EVENT