+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts gt answers 29 sept

Ina21

Sep 29, 2018
Iran, and something interesting was that we have only 5-6 centers for ielts but out center was different from others in the same country. How is it possible
Actually this is very weird , I took the test in Albania , but I’m very surprised that the listening part was completly different from the other test takers :eek:

Sogand

Sep 29, 2018
Actually this is very weird , I took the test in Albania , but I’m very surprised that the listening part was completly different from the other test takers :eek:
Yeah it was weird, and their questions were much easier I think , we had charts, two questions to choose from a box

Reactions: Ina21

AYDIN

Sep 29, 2018
......... Conference
4 weeks
Production
Video editor
I wrote the last one ... sound mixing and the last section of 4 I wrote advertising,

and the last bar chart I thought it was C because he said the last group in the midlle of the others

could anyone remembers the others, and also reading section

JiBhanguJi

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Punjab
Category........
In the reading True/False/Not Given:

Looking for a bigger house - false
Difficult to get Steve interested - true
Short trips before website was launched - not given
Majority of users are women - not given
Only charge is to communicate with others - I wrote not given, but probably true
Difficult decision about future of company - true
She heard from an old friend and knew it was a success - false
Difficult decision abt cmpy is false. I dnt rem exactly. But in ques it was said that they cannot take any decision. But in para in the end,its mentioned they sold it. So false could be the answer