+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts gt answers 27 oct

chowdharyh

Jan 9, 2018
Mention about first travel was in the paragraph which was the answer to one of the match the information type. Second time he came and went back to overcome summer. Third time he came back to spend winter where he worked on calculations of astronomy..
He only came back once to England. You got confused with Vancouver BC.

Reactions: Ramannkaur

Zeineb

Oct 28, 2018
And he didn’t work for astronomy, he just studied it while he was in Vancouver. The answer was missionary because he worked for a local faith group while he was in Mexico
The local group was not a faith group they were foreign legion to keep peace ..can this be a missionary mission ? I thought that a missionary mission is only related to religion..following this i chose astronomy.. not sure if what i m saying is right :(

Maida

Feb 4, 2017
Guys i appeared in ielts from karachi and the listening i had was completely different from anywhere else. Why is that so? Is there anyone else who appeared from karachi?

Zeineb

Oct 28, 2018
What was the expedition that ended with a hardship? Was it his loss of plants and hunger or it was his death ??

habeebah

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
He only came back once to England. You got confused with Vancouver BC.
You're right be o my went back to England ONCE
wasn't sure about what else he wa so known for I wrote missionary but I think it's museum worker
hi. Can someone plz post the topics in writing task 1 and task 2
hi. Can someone plz post the topics in writing task 1 and task 2
Task 1
You recently saw a newspaper article about a friend you once knew
Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper asking for the contact details of the friend

Task 2

Some people believe that it is important to spend loads of money on a wedding while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion!

tawskt

Oct 28, 2018
th
wasn't sure about what else he wa so known for I wrote missionary but I think it's museum worker

Task 1
Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper asking for the contact details of the friend

Task 2

Some people believe that it is important to spend loads of money on a wedding while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion!
Thank you :)

Asy

Oct 28, 2018
can someone please help me out with the questions asked in GT in writing task 1 and 2. yesterday thats 27th october 2018 in British Council

Asy

Oct 28, 2018

Task 1

Task 2

Thanks a ton dear , i was so very confused , god bless u ....i thoot probably i dint understand the question n i have given a wrong statement.

Asy

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks a ton dear , i was so very confused , god bless u ....i thoot probably i dint understand the question n i have given a wrong statement.
here the answer is 3 times , he came to england 3 times