bags
cleaning
training
local

Reactions: fridge03

syedhashmi

Sep 29, 2018
in section 2 I guess it was
11. stands of imported products (I thought it can be shop for gifts as well but then I noticed that he said shop which had gold and silver objects out of which gifts can be made.

12. smutters (something similar)..a name of meat shop

13. two meat shops -option B

14. outdoor market

Reactions: fridge03

Nourah

Apr 7, 2018
What was the answer for question no. 40 was it mid- range??
N a book by an indian author ( question no-10-20)
Was it option H
N HOW ABOUT QUESTION 21-26

mehran1414

Jul 2, 2018
What was the answer for question no. 40 was it mid- range??
N a book by an indian author ( question no-10-20)
Was it option H
N HOW ABOUT QUESTION 21-26
I am not sure about your answers, I did not see "Indian author" in my test. Are previously stated answer match with your exam?

Nourah

Apr 7, 2018
Yes they are matching, by indian i mean satyajit ray or some similar name. Wot was ur answer for 40

Nourah

Apr 7, 2018
I remember sth like advertising. section 4 was talking about "supermarkets" for me!
Thanks , yes am talking about supermarket C , however, am afraid answer can’t be advertisement, as the wuestion was a———of organic food. ( for advertisement , i believe it shud be ‘an’)
Anways, do u rmmbr ur answers for museum part??

mehran1414

Jul 2, 2018
Thanks , yes am talking about supermarket C , however, am afraid answer can’t be advertisement, as the wuestion was a———of organic food. ( for advertisement , i believe it shud be ‘an’)
Anways, do u rmmbr ur answers for museum part??
I remember the question was sth like helpful... of"". I am not sure about my advertisement answer :). Museum part was one of the tough ones, do you remember any?

Nourah

Apr 7, 2018
I remember the question was sth like helpful... of"". I am not sure about my advertisement answer :). Museum part was one of the tough ones, do you remember any?
Ok may be but i remember it very accuratey cuz i was confused between mid range and mid ranged,, anyways for museum 1st answer was g lastwas burried no. 4 although the audio discussed about pre history but in the end it said “but the main attarction was canvas” so i marked painting for that ( i may be wrong) no. 5 talked about creative painting n wildlife i am not sure about its answer though,, seriously its a cutting edge to score gud in listening this time ,,, do u remember if u amrk any of ur novel answers as H

mehran1414

Jul 2, 2018
Ok may be but i remember it very accuratey cuz i was confused between mid range and mid ranged,, anyways for museum 1st answer was g lastwas burried no. 4 although the audio discussed about pre history but in the end it said “but the main attarction was canvas” so i marked painting for that ( i may be wrong) no. 5 talked about creative painting n wildlife i am not sure about its answer though,, seriously its a cutting edge to score gud in listening this time ,,, do u remember if u amrk any of ur novel answers as H
yes, the first one was G
I remember "burried" and another answer H for I don't know question 28?
thank you