+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS(GT) 21st June, 2014

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Listening
Section 1: Lady booking a Holiday with her family.
Section 2: Two students discussing about research topic.
Section 3: pictures showing message to rennovate the house
Section 4: Furniture store owner discussing about his store qualities with employeers

Reading
Horrible except section 2. Dont remember exactly.

Writing:
Section 1: Your employee has booked a computer course for you next month but you can not attend it. Why? What is the importanceof this course? What is the alternative that how you will learn it?
Section 1: In some countries teenage at the age of eighteen given responsibility to vote, marriage. In some countries it is viceversa. What do you think is the right age to hold responsibility?

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BQ said:
Listening
Section 4: Furniture store owner discussing about his store qualities with employeers

Reading

Writing:
Section 1: Your employee has booked a computer course for you next month but you can not attend it. Why? What is the importanceof this course? What is the alternative that how you will learn it?
Section 1: In some countries teenage at the age of eighteen given responsibility to vote, marriage. In some countries it is viceversa. What do you think is the right age to hold responsibility?
Hey

Thanks for sharing your questions with us, I am writing this test next month and very confused :-\ because i am hardly doing any practice for the same :-[

Can you also share your experience too? How much do you expect, you will score and from where did you studied? Can you also share the resources too please?

Thanks

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
BQ said:
Listening

Reading

Writing:
Yeah, Reading is very tough and time consuming.
Especially the section 4 in reading - about how Europeans theorized and manufactured china porcelain.

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
I gave test on 21st as well.. I agree too, last section of reading was horrible.. lot of pressure bcz of limited time. cudnt concentrate

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
I have studied all IELTS books 1-9.
I don't know what band i am expecting.

Speaking was tough as examiner took 15 minutes in discussion and she was keep discussing things.

I would ask you to buy British council books. Focus on reading paragraphs...Reading seems to be a nightmare as you got limited time and then you do blunders only as you have no choice left.

Good luck to All.

Crisann

Oct 3, 2013
BQ said:
Listening

Reading

Writing:

Hi.

1. Where's the venue of your exam?

2. British Council or IDP?

Thank you!

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
my speaking examiner wasnt too friendly...like a strict teacher..didnt ask any in between questions to make me any comfortable..

i was stuck in cue card question and answered very poorly... no idea how much i will get

fingers crossed

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sushma1976 said:
my speaking examiner wasnt too friendly...like a strict teacher..didnt ask any in between questions to make me any comfortable..

i was stuck in cue card question and answered very poorly... no idea how much i will get

fingers crossed
Hey Guys

Please do post your scores here, BTW when it will be out? Will it be before 15th next month?

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
results will be out on 5th july

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Sushma,
You are right. The teachers seems to be very hard and not polite. I was not comfortable at all with the lady who i faced for speaking. She was keep asking me questions. British/ Canadian/Australian people are very soft and friendly. They know that we are in stress and in stress we do mistakes but here the scenario was totally different.

It is really a horrible experience for me, knowing the fact the IELTS(GT) is very easy.

Agreed with you Fingers cross and hope for the best.
thanks

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
i totally agree with you

Madi k

Feb 28, 2014
Hello shushma n BQ
i m in d same boat.... My speaking went v unsatisfactory however i was sitting again in ielts just due to speaking test marks. Last time , last month in may .... I got

Speaking 5.5
Reading 6.5
Listening 6
Writing 7.5

Last time i had a problem with d examiner... She was v rude n unattentive... I launched a complaint but i didnt receive any positive response.... I TOOK EXAM FROM BC KARACHI ....

AHH LOOK AT MY LUCK N BONDING BTW THE PEOPLE OF ORGANISATION.
this time i had the same lady as examiner n SHE WAS AWARE about that i had launched a complaint about her previously......
SO GUYS WT CUD I EXPECT NOW....
before test she asked me y i did complain... Gave me a brief lecture then she started my speaking session..... How cud i hv been done good in that test ?????

I hv lost all hopes .... for passing the ielts n applying for ca as well. :(