+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General training GT Chennai 8th sept

ARORARAHUL.0688

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
what was answers option for q11 to 15 in listenibg section 2
q11 question was about aplace where locale people used to sell products. it mentioned products for birds. an option was birdcage specificaly i think option B. but I have checked A as local products sold, considering as inly local people were producing products.
q12 was regarding a place where some old stuff was available or old styled building or owners.. some thing was mebtio ed like this. I remember I checked option B which was related to OLd home I think but not sure
q13 was regarding location which I wrote option B i.e. acron road
q14 was regarding a market replaced from a place to other. since they daid business grew much, so I wrote to accomodate more customers as answer. i think it was option A
q15 was which product they sell
option I wrote B which is other than Dairy products and meat products.. i think it was flowers... can some one confirm on these answers

Akhil Soni

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
what was answers option for q11 to 15 in listenibg section 2
q11 question was about aplace where locale people used to sell products. it mentioned products for birds. an option was birdcage specificaly i think option B. but I have checked A as local products sold, considering as inly local people were producing products.
q12 was regarding a place where some old stuff was available or old styled building or owners.. some thing was mebtio ed like this. I remember I checked option B which was related to OLd home I think but not sure
q13 was regarding location which I wrote option B i.e. acron road
q14 was regarding a market replaced from a place to other. since they daid business grew much, so I wrote to accomodate more customers as answer. i think it was option A
q15 was which product they sell
option I wrote B which is other than Dairy products and meat products.. i think it was flowers... can some one confirm on these answers
Q 11to 14are same as you mentioned. But 15th was bakery products because cake was spoken about in the audio

Mikey8

Sep 8, 2018
Reading 7th question .- about private companies provide details about vehicle, what is it ???

True/ false/ not given

Mikey8

Sep 8, 2018
Reading 7th question - about private companies provide details about vehicle,

I wrote Not Given, because passage says only that private companies give details about car's past, but no mention about vehicle

Wat did you guys wrote for this??

Mikey8

Sep 8, 2018
true

true as it was mentioned some organisation other than govt take nominal fee to do this service
If u closely watch the question - it says provide details about vehicle..

But in passage it only says car's past, vehicle is larger view which is not given on on passage

Mikey8

Sep 8, 2018
agreed. but i took as synonym for car..
But vehicle is larger view right ??

Definition of vehicle ----
a thing used for transporting people or goods, especially on land, such as a car, lorry, or cart.

But those private orgs is mentioned to be giving car's past...

And the certification question ???
What was the answer , can u brief it plz, I am very confused with that quest

ARORARAHUL.0688

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
But vehicle is larger view right ??

Definition of vehicle ----
a thing used for transporting people or goods, especially on land, such as a car, lorry, or cart.

But those private orgs is mentioned to be giving car's past...

And the certification question ???
What was the answer , can u brief it plz, I am very confused with that quest
ok.. it states a car is a vehicle.. right..

ARORARAHUL.0688

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm 100% sure its overpayment.
It said you have some entitlements, but if u are not entitle to it any forms of overpayment will be deducted from your overall pay
there were two questions answered entitlement and overpayment separately.. overpayment was answer for latteral question