+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts general exam 17 September 2020 Canada

Jit97

Aug 15, 2020
Hi guys..
I wanted to know in how many days we can get ielts online test results?
I gave my exam on September 15, Tuesday.
My login details is showing within 3-5 days from Friday 18 to Sunday 20. But the 4th day is going to be over and 5th day is Sunday.
Does any one know if someone who would have got his/her results on Day 3 or 4?
Or even Sunday?
Or is it normal to have declared om 5th day, then why do IELTS mention 3-5 days?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys..
I wanted to know in how many days we can get ielts online test results?
I gave my exam on September 15, Tuesday.
My login details is showing within 3-5 days from Friday 18 to Sunday 20. But the 4th day is going to be over and 5th day is Sunday.
Does any one know if someone who would have got his/her results on Day 3 or 4?
Or even Sunday?
Or is it normal to have declared om 5th day, then why do IELTS mention 3-5 days?
Normally computer delivered ielts exam takes around 6 days right now. You will get your results bu Tuesday. When you result will be ready you will get email from test Centre about TRF number. Don’t worry it’s normal.

Reactions: Jit97

Jit97

Aug 15, 2020
Normally computer delivered ielts exam takes around 6 days right now. You will get your results bu Tuesday. When you result will be ready you will get email from test Centre about TRF number. Don’t worry it’s normal.
Ohh. Thanks for clarifying.
However, even before giving the exam, i gkt the mail from BC saying that my results will be ready by September 20, 2020.
So I am hoping to get it soon and also the desired scores.
Fingers crossed.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Ohh. Thanks for clarifying.
However, even before giving the exam, i gkt the mail from BC saying that my results will be ready by September 20, 2020.
So I am hoping to get it soon and also the desired scores.
Fingers crossed.
Yes they usually give you time frame but sometimes it takes more than 5 days. You will get by Tuesday for sure. Good luck.