+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General/Academic 10th February 2018 Answer Key

Javid872

Jan 8, 2018
I just received my results from IDP. Listening 9, reading 8, speaking 7.5, writing 7.
My previous score was Listening 7.5, reading 9, speaking 7.5, writing 6.5 and I created a profile with this score.
now can I update my IELTS score in my current profile or just withdraw current one and create a new account ?

Engineer87

Feb 12, 2018
I just received my results from IDP. Listening 9, reading 8, speaking 7.5, writing 7.
My previous score was Listening 7.5, reading 9, speaking 7.5, writing 6.5 and I created a profile with this score.
now can I update my IELTS score in my current profile or just withdraw current one and create a new account ?
just update in your current profile..update ur application thats all

Engineer87

Feb 12, 2018
Hello,

Thank you so much for this. I have been looking for someone that wrote same listening test as me.

I want to share my answers with you. We have same answers in most of the questions;

Q1) WALSHAM
Q2) TR12SCZ
Q3) 2Y181 ----- a couple of people wrote QY181 and I know some other people who wrote 2Y181. I am confused on this though.....
Q4) to Q20) are the same as yours. The map description you gave is accurate. The first answer is G opposite the lake, the second is B (Circle room) the next is C just after the stairs, then the facility opposite the toilet (I have forgotten the option), the café opposite the garden (A), the oval shaped library facing the car park (E).
SECTION 3
Q21 - Q30 is the same as yours, I am relieved to see Outline and First draft as the answers to question 29 and 30. I thought I missed the conversation.
SECTION 4
Q31 OLD
Q32 FAME/MONEY/SUCCESS (ANY OF THESE)
Q33 SOCIABLE
Q34 NEGATIVE THINKING
Q35 ABLE TO ADAPT
Q36 NEVER SATIFIED
Q37 CONTROL EMOTIONS ---- Not sure of this answer, I just selected it.
Q38 HEALTHY LIFE STYLE
Q39 GOOD ATTITUDE TO WORK
Q40 HELPING OTHERS

How was your Reading and Writing? I will like to discuss these modules with you. Please go through my answers on the listening and share your thoughts.

Thank you
Can you please share your listening results

Engineer87

Feb 12, 2018
hi everybody,
I agree with the most of these answers
but I'm not sure about some.
in section 1: the Age was 23 or 24? (the woman said that her brother is 23 but he will be 24 next month)
in section 2: the Last Item in Map (the Library) was the oval shape? it was E or F?
in Section 3: "30- write full ...", the answer is "first draft" or "draft"?
in Section 4: "32-... does not lead to happiness". the answer is "money" or "success"?

I would be thankful if you guys can make it clear.
can you please share your listening results