+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General/Academic 10th February 2018 Answer Key

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
It was really difficult.... the speaker said nature
I gave in ksa, and the listening was fucking horrible this time, i felt like the recording did not even give time to look at the question in some parts and alot of the answers werent even straight forward.. did anyone get that question that went something like "Fashion in this era was inspired by....?"
In the recording I have no fkn idea the word the speaker was saying...it sounded like something like lycha or some shit and i got stuck there and i fkn missed alot of the answers due to getting stuck in various stages while doing the paper... this is even more horrible because I got 9 last time in listening. This one was really difficult...why cant fuckin IELTS stick with the same difficulty level standard.. all of the practice tests i tried and none of them was as difficult as this one, not even close!!
I also got 9 in last attempt.. but this time i even doubt band 8.. this was my third attempt appeared from riyadh... but in this listening test none of the questions were straight forward... especially those tables... I mean I spent money on this test and I guess i have to reappear again just bcoz of one module.. hoping for the best IN SHA ALLAH! All the best to u... do update me about your results...

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
I also got 9 in last attempt.. but this time i even doubt band 8.. this was my third attempt appeared from riyadh... but in this listening test none of the questions were straight forward... especially those tables... I mean I spent money on this test and I guess i have to reappear again just bcoz of one module.. hoping for the best IN SHA ALLAH! All the best to u... do update me about your results...
Nature seems apt..... I wrote richer....which is definitely incorrect....
Usually section 4 is the toughest.....and still an examinee can crack.....

This time I started messing up starting from section 3. And by the section 4 end I blown it.:p

Kulroop

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
It was not given, yes, not given
I think it was yes yes not given
The glaciers were melting three times faster ..so 37 yes. It was given third or fourth line in para 1.
Than 38: the question asked there was expansion of glaciers in past. Dr. Taylor had commented about 1960they were big so i consider it to be yes.
39 about government takes action -not given.
40 --c

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
My IELTS Exam was different than yours, and I hope if someone has taken my version of the exam to share the answers with me,
Listinin:
Sec1:
1- Was a name but cant remeber
-Insurance Number: TR125CZ (not sure)
-Postal Code: QY181
-Technical
-Initials: Jr
- Address: 12 North Lane
-Duration: 1 month
-Cost: 35.70 Pounds
-Date : 1st August
Section2:
-Advantages were:
Discounts
Meetings and inviting guests
-Activities:
Displays to the public
Special camping
-After that there was a map but can remeber the order
first was on the left near the lake I think was G
cross the Foyer was B I think
room near the staires
in front of the bathroom
library was at the bottom
Section 3
-Reason was not enough evidence
-problem was examples were not appropraite or related
-how much information to include
-read by yourself from the reader point of view(A)
-Purpose
-Knows and expects
-One sentence
-relevant
-outline
-first draft
Sec 4
Old
Money
Sociable
Negative thinking
-Able to adapt
-measure happiness
-set future goals
-Healthy lifestyle
-Good attitude towards work
-Help others
Good luck everyone and I hope that you share your answers too.
Hi,Where did you appear for your exam .?

javm

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I gave in ksa, and the listening was fucking horrible this time, i felt like the recording did not even give time to look at the question in some parts and alot of the answers werent even straight forward.. did anyone get that question that went something like "Fashion in this era was inspired by....?"
In the recording I have no fkn idea the word the speaker was saying...it sounded like something like lycha or some shit and i got stuck there and i fkn missed alot of the answers due to getting stuck in various stages while doing the paper... this is even more horrible because I got 9 last time in listening. This one was really difficult...why cant fuckin IELTS stick with the same difficulty level standard.. all of the practice tests i tried and none of them was as difficult as this one, not even close!!
i did ksa listing was horrible even mcqs dont know what the speaker said cant to many mistake last part miss many question..

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nature seems apt..... I wrote richer....which is definitely incorrect....
Usually section 4 is the toughest.....and still an examinee can crack.....

This time I started messing up starting from section 3. And by the section 4 end I blown it.:p
Haha
I started messing up from section 2 And onwards.. and i actually hate multiple questions and the tables with info in which u have to choose right answer and this exam was full of these types... what bandscore u expecting this time? Was it your first attempt ? For me it was third got 9 in last attempt...

javm

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Haha
I started messing up from section 2 And onwards.. and i actually hate multiple questions and the tables with info in which u have to choose right answer and this exam was full of these types... what bandscore u expecting this time? Was it your first attempt ? For me it was third got 9 in last attempt...

javm

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
mine was third last time it was 7 but this time i m totaly made mind it was last but i think start preparing for next test...

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Haha
1st attempt LRWS 6.5 9.0 7.5 7.5
2nd attempt LRWS 8.5 8.5 6.5 7.0
3rd attempt - this 10th Feb 2018. No idea what'll be the result.