Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi,
can please anyone post the reading answers for 10 FEB, GT

a_nambiar

Nov 11, 2017
Strange

Anyone had listening exam with questions involving bees horse riding and accounting classes ?
Feb 10 GT Dubai

iaman.hayer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
What about true, false and NG......I could only find one NG in section 2 reading (I think it was level 2 question) rest were either true or false......i could be wrong though

Pulses

Feb 10, 2018
For 30th -

While everyone seems to have opted for 30 - Dave is happy coz he will learn an extra subject
I somehow recall that he begins with saying that initially he took it up for learning new subject but then was more glad about learning business aspect, so i opted for some other business/money option o_O
Yes dave said he already knew regarding new sinject but was kinda glad when business aspect was also there

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Your are welcome
could you share the differences?
Hello,

From which Country you attempt the exam?

Thanks,

mattCanada01

Jan 20, 2018
walsham
tr125cz
qy181
jr
12 north lane
technical
1 month
1st august
e
a
c
d
g
b
c
a
d
f
c
b
c
a
purpose
knows/expects
one sentence
relevant
outline
first draft
old
money
sociable
negative thinking
a
b
b
a
c
f

hi everybody,
I agree with the most of these answers
but I'm not sure about some.
in section 1: the Age was 23 or 24? (the woman said that her brother is 23 but he will be 24 next month)
in section 2: the Last Item in Map (the Library) was the oval shape? it was E or F?
in Section 3: "30- write full ...", the answer is "first draft" or "draft"?
in Section 4: "32-... does not lead to happiness". the answer is "money" or "success"?

I would be thankful if you guys can make it clear.

Last edited:

Tinki

Feb 9, 2018
The answer could be radar or camera..i wrote camera. And it most likely shoukd be earth coz it said one word

noman_pe

Apr 11, 2017
c
g
d
f
a
false
true
false
n/g
true
eye-catching landmark
cemetry
architecture
self-booking computer terminals
benefit
core period
staggered hours
statutory rights
agency
career
family emergencies
presentation
facility
answering machine
accounting package
leaflets
newspapers
d
g
f
c
e
a
ng
ng
false
true
true
flase
c
Thanks. As far as I remember, for last section NG goes only for "designer are working on extending lives of wind turbines/farm". Good luck!!

Reactions: MOG

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
I gave in ksa, and the listening was fucking horrible this time, i felt like the recording did not even give time to look at the question in some parts and alot of the answers werent even straight forward.. did anyone get that question that went something like "Fashion in this era was inspired by....?"
In the recording I have no fkn idea the word the speaker was saying...it sounded like something like lycha or some shit and i got stuck there and i fkn missed alot of the answers due to getting stuck in various stages while doing the paper... this is even more horrible because I got 9 last time in listening. This one was really difficult...why cant fuckin IELTS stick with the same difficulty level standard.. all of the practice tests i tried and none of them was as difficult as this one, not even close!!
It was really difficult.... the speaker said nature